chapter 3

Hinata POV:
I woke up with bandages all over my body. I looked around and spotted Kiyoko and Yachi sleeping next to each other.(kiyoyachi shippers🤭)

I hoped out of the bed and than suddenly fell. Kiyoko-san than woke up and ran to me and help me up

"Are u ok we where worried " she said I than smiled weakly and replied y-yea my body just Hurts"
Yachi than woke up and came to me and ask if I need help.i shook my head and thank them for want they did for me. I started to cry and hugged both of them. We that hugged each other and said our good byes.

At home:
When I arrived my mom was cooking dinner. Natsu came and jumped on me and the we fell(she's still Abit weak)
"Sorry Ni-chan" Natsu said fidgeting with her fingers.
When I was about to go up she ask why was there bandages all over my body.

I then froze not saying a word untill my mom came running to me to check what's wrong."OMG sweetie what happend"? Said asked.nothing I fell down the stairs.oh ok be careful next time ok.i then nodded and ran up the stair in my room.

I laid down on my bed wondering why the team believed the rumours and didn't protect me.

If your wondering why I didn't tell my mom it was because I didn't want her to worry about me. Also I loved my (old) team so that's why.

I got up 30minutes later and went for a bath.(after the bath and got dress)
Not long later I went down stairs to eat.(also Natsu and her mom ate before her)

Nobody's POV:

Next day
Hinata then woke up with a headache but still wanted to go school. She got ready and went down stairs to say good morning to her sister and mom.(so sweet and pure😭)

After eating she said good bye then left for school.when she walked in all eyes where on her. People started to walked away while whispering into other people ears.

When Hinata was close to her class she heard a familiar boy voices. "What are u doing he you fuckn rapist" hinata then looked behind me to see kageyama, tsukii and Yamaguchi staring at him(her what ever😑)

Hinata tried to walk away but Mei tripped her.(the girl that told everyone that she tried to rape her👍)people around Hinata started to laugh untill Hinata got up and ran as fast a she could.

After the rumors Hinata got bullied by most of the school every single day intill Hinata never came school.

Yachi and Kiyoko were worried about her they knew that she got bullied but they had no choice but to sit and watch😔.

1 month later

When Hinata came back her eyes had no emotions and her hair went a bit dark. She never smiled to anyone and never ate at school.

Some people started to be friendly towards her but she will always ignored them. The only people she talked to was the teachers and the managers.

Hinata POV:
I finally agreed to go back to school. I did me normal school routine and lefted with toast.

When I arrived eyes where on me some looked angry I did give a fuck some looked sad I didn't want there pity and some where just staring. I walked away a shot up my middle finger and then whispered loud enough for then to hear
" B I T C H E R S"🖕

________________________________
Hi💖 sorry I took a bit long I fell asleep while I was writing it.
Have a nice day or night✌️🌹