chapter 10

Recap...

Me, Kiyoko, hinata and Hinata's brothers when to the beach. While we where getting dressed we saw...
________________________________
No one POV

KARASUNO &NEKOMA!!!! They shouted. Before karasuno and nekoma could look behind they all jumped in the bushes.(lol I remember doing that😂)

"Did u hear that" sugawara and kuroo said confusingly. Yeah they all replied.(also karasuno told nekoma and everyone believed it except of kenma, Lev, yaku)

"It fine we are probably just hearing stuff"Daichi said. They then all nod then turned and walked.

That was close one at Hinata whispered

"What are they doing here"said kiyoko

"Idk b-but let's t-try and avoid them o-ok"Yachi stuttered

"YUP"Hinata whispered screamed(being the energetic sunshine she is wait also ever since she stop going to school from that week her hair color went lighter and brighter and also now shes back like her old self again😁)

Also this is what they was wearing

(Kiyoko and Yachi(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ)

(Hinata also pretend she has orange hair and no wolf ears)

(Also I can't find any for Hinata's brothers so they can where what every u want)

While they where walking to there place a group of guys walked up to Hinata, Kiyoko and Yachi.(the brothers went in the water)

"Hello lady's"a guy said from behind.

"What do u want from us"Hinata said with a friend."mhm nothing just why don't u and your slutty blue hair friend come with us it will be fun"another said while smirking.

When they were about to touch them they heard familiar voices coming from behind them.

"Oi back of"Hinata, Yachi and Kiyoko looked behind and was speachless.

"K-kageyama, t-tsuki, y-y-yamaguchi guys"Hinata stuttered

"Tsk let's go" they then started to walk away.

"Are u alright Kiyoko and Yachi and...w-who are u"sugawara said while blushing(all of them are blushing at Hinata)

Hinata POV

When suga asked me I wanted to panic but then kei told us to come.
We said thank u then left.

OMG thank u kei I would have died there I said while hugging him. Huh he said confusing I then chuckle at him the started to set up the stuff with the girls.

(When they finished setting up)

LETS GO I yell. They all chuckled then followed me.we started to play around in the water splashing each other. After that the girls left to get food.

Oh let's go to the wharf, Neji and kei yelled.when we got there I saw kuroo and his team jumping off(not kenma you know how he is(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ)

The place was full and the only place that was free was the place next to nekoma.(oh what a coinkydink)

Let's go there Makoto said to us.
I then stopped then nodded. I didn't wanna say anything to them because they are overprotective with me and they will do anything for me.

We started to jump off while waiting for our food. A few minutes later the food came. We started to eat and talked about stuff(just the girls)

When we finished the girls, kei and my other 2 brother went to jump again. I stood up to go to the other side but then I suddenly bumped into kenma. Augh! I fell down then stood up and help him. Im so sorry I should be watching where im going im so sorry I said bowing to him.

Then when I looked up I saw his face all red. Are you ok I asked him.

He then looked away then said he was ok I then smiled at him making him more red.

Before I could ask if he was ok again the team came up to me...

________________________________

Made this at 2am in the morning. I swear I kept closing my eyes. It was so hard for me to write.

Also sorry for not up dating. I don't update because I forgot about this.

And lastly I don't know when I am go to make a next one

Bye(灬º‿º灬)♡