chapter 5✨

Hinata POV

In till my 2 brothers walked in. They sat down and told me that we will move to brazil. Because they heard what is happening at school.

My family is over protective with me because im the only girl and the youngest.(in this UA Natsu is a boy and is 1 year older than her the next chapter I will introduce her family)

They told me that I will say for one more day but we will leave in a week.

I felt excited but sad that I'm leaving Kiyoko and Yachi. I laid on my bed for a while I had an idea. Tomorrow I was ganna ask them if they wanna come to Brazil with me.

The next day

When I was walking to school I saw one of my childhood friend.(his name is haru) I greet him and had a little conversation with him. He told me that he is going to karasuno and he's planning on joining the volleyball team.

On our way there i told him about me leaving and the rumours thats going around in the school about me. Of course he believed me.

Once we arrived we said good bye to each other than left. Then I just remembered to ask Yachi and Kiyoko about Brazil.(her brothers let).

When she when looking around for them she realized that there the managers of the volleyball team. So she when there. When she opened the door all eye where on her.

"What the hell are u doing here shitty boy" tanaka yelled "yeah piss face" Noya yelled right after him." Didn't I say don't show your hideous face around us and don't come in side the gym again" tsukii said with this

" Didn't I say don't show your hideous face around us and don't come in side the gym again" tsukii said with this

Face (sorry I don't know how to explain the face so here it is😅)

(Omg look at his neck NVM that sorry)

yea, yea I don't care I came for Yachi and Kiyoko I said quietly but loud enough so they can hear it.

Thirdn person (sorry I got bored of writing in Hinata POV)

"Why you little shi-"kageyama got stopped by Yachi. Leave him alone you bully. Everyone stopped than looked at there managers that where walking up to hinata. In till tsuki yelled "don't blame us if you get raped but that cunt" Kiyoko put up her 🖕 finger then ask Hinata what was wrong. "W-well I w-was w-won-wondering if y-you a-and y-yachi wanted to c-come t-to Brazil w-with me" everyone froze "it's okay if you don't" "R E A L L Y   W E   C A N"
Mhmm Hinata said "sure how long tho" Kiyoko ask "well im living but if you and Yachi wanna come back u can" YAYY Yachi scram "also we leave next week bye" bye Yachi and Kiyoko said back Hinata left and Yachi was excited for it.

The team where devastated hearing that there managers where leaving.
"Nooooooo our goddess I'd leaving us for that shitty boy/piss face Noya and tanaka yelled.

Sorry to be continued
____________________________
Umm so I was bored so I just wrote this sorry Its bad.
OMG this story is so cringey. 😭
The next chapter I ganna be out at like 4 or 5 there will be 2 chapters but one is ganna be Abit short.💖

B Y E💖