chapter 4

No ones POV:
As Hinata walked inside school people started to stare at her. She started to give everyone the deaths stare in till noya and Tanaka came up the her. They started to bully her while people where looked.

Untill Kiyoko came and slapped them. They where both surprise and sad because they're goddess slapped them. They looked at Hinata than ran of with a pissed of but hurt face.

"Are u alright Hinata"Kiyoko ask
"Yes thank u" before Kiyoko can say other word she notice the sunshine looked dead with no emotions. Hinata got up than thanked her again and then left

Hinata's POV:

In class

While the teacher was teaching I started to doodle around in my book.
(The pics😌)

(Sorry it's not much I wanna finish the story)

Untill she came up to me and to my book.(also the dumb teachers hate her too) people started to laugh but I didn't care they can go fuck them self anyways. after class a usual people can to Bullied me I didnt care any more so I just found someone that can do It so I can get it over with. As I went to find the managers I went past Mei. It looked like she was making out with...
T-tsuki. I wanted to cry but I just couldn't.

I was about to leave in till I heard tsuki call my name. "Oi Hinata what are u doing here" I was scared but I didn't show it. None of your business I said while looking a a wall.when he was ganna say something I quick ran.

I finally found the managers sitting and eating together I was cute so I left.

After school

At home I where wondering if I should leave in till...

_______________________________

Sorry it was short. I'll post another chapter with at lease 500 words next at like around 5 or 6. Thank u😎✌️

356 words