chapter 8 💖

Sorry I'll introduce her family in the next chapter 😙😙
__________________________________

When I got home I started to pack my things so I can take the week off and spend time with my (real) friends.

After packing

When I finished packing I went for a bath then went to bed. I was excited to go and see my family at Brazil.
I set my alarm because I was planing to go somewhere with my brothers.
When I finished I felt my eyelid slowly close.

In the morning

I got up then texted Kiyoko and Yachi to ask if there going school next week.(also it's Saturday) they both said that it's better not because they don't wanna see the volleyball team.

I then asked them if they wanna come with me and my brothers to the beach and out for dinner. They both agreed and I told them to meet at the park.

Yachi POV

When me and Kiyoko left to go we then realized that Hinata has brothers.

W-what if they don't like us
What if they bully us
I kept going on in till Kiyoko pat my head then said
"Yachi that won't happend we got Hinata that will protect us.

I then started to calmed down.

When we arrive we saw a group of orange hair boys siting next to Hinata.

WAIT HINATA OMG that's her brothers. Wow.

Hinata's brothers(next chapter I'll do the family introduction.)

Kiyoko POV

Ngl but there pretty hot

Back to hinaat's POV

Me and my brothers where waiting for the managers on the seats untill I looked up and saw them staring.

Hi I yelled they both flinched then said hi back.

I then walked up to them to introduce my brother's.

________________________________

Ok sorry it short I wanted to introduce the family first