chapter 7

Haru POV

HINATA I yelled why the hell are you punching and kicking him you bastards.(he knows about her acting like a boy😋)

They soon looked at me and told me to get lost. I was about to go and get Hinata of the floor in till this four eyes pushed me away and told me to leave before I will end up like him(her).

(Wait also he knows martial art because he use to be bullied as a kid (before he met Hinata) and he didn't want the to happend again)

I was so pissed so I asked them to just give Hinata and there will be no trouble in till this blueberry boy throw a punch at me.

Lucky I was fast enough to react in time. I then chopped his back to make him fall down."WTF" he yelled I then looked at everyone else. Seconds later 2 boys charged at me I quickly dodge them then kicked the back of there legs to make them fall.

Look man I don't want any trouble I just want Shoyo I said with a smile.
The four eyes then tsk than have him to me. I then quickly ran out to the infirmary room to patch her up.

One I did it I called her older brothers and told them what happend (also it like around 4 and there worried about her)

Hinata POV:

Ughhh I got up then saw my 4 brothers and Haru next to with a worried face.

Guys what happend and what are u doing here I ask.

HINATA OMG WE WHERE SO WORRIED why didn't u try to fight one of her brother asked confused.

Well there still important to me and I was hoping they would believe me but I guess I was wrong. I said in a sad tone looking down.

It's ok but let's go home also we already told your principle that you are leaving.

I looked up happy then thanked Haru for helping me.

At home....

_____________________________

Sorry it's short again and it tooled long I forgot about the story anyways I'll probably update and a longer chapter today💖 also after the other chapter I'll introduce the family 😊👍

377 words😭