chapter 6

Hi so it might be A bit floppy because im tired and I eating my ICE-CREAM tub so sorry if it's bad😭
_______________________________

Kiyoko's POV:

Tanaka and Noya kept yelling in the gym because im leaving them.I swear I can't wait to go to Brazil. Also I need to tell them that me and Yachi are dating. Yachi is always jealous when they try and hug or kiss me. It's annoying.

Me and Yachi told the coach that they need to find a new manager. And the we are going to Brazil for 3 months(also it's only February but Hinata knows all the nekoma and that teams)

When we were about to leave Mei the girl that spreading rumours came in and ask to be the manager. Me and Yachi didn't approved but the team didn't mind.

Back to Hinata POV

I went to bathroom to go toilet (boys bathroom because the girls are ganna think she a perv or something)
to do my business but then the most people in the volleyball team where there.

" Oh why don't you looks at that the dumbass the took our managers are here" " yeah it's the human fuckass tangerine" i was shake so bad I looked like I seen a ghost or something. "What the fuck are u doing here stump"tsukii said with his pissed of face(the pic up the top😑)

Nothing i was just about to leave by-
Before I could finish my sentence Daichi grabbed me where do u think your going he said staring at me before I could speak Tanaka punched me out cold.

Haru POV

I made friend with people and they seem nice. When I was walking I weired vibes about Hinata. It was like I needed to go to the bathroom. Before I went to class I told my friends that I need to go bathroom and I'll be back.
When I arrived I saw...

____________________________
Sorry it was long kinda got caught up playing on a PS4 😅

Anyways I changed my mind I'ma post the next chapter at 8 or 9.

Also thank u for voting this cringey book💖

Bai~💩