You're All I Need

"Let's play a game."

Seeing as it was out of the blue, Rani gave Kion an "are you crazy?" look.

"No, I'm serious. Let's play a game," Kion affirmed.

"Well, if you look around, there's not much of game to play," Rani spoke the truth, "and if you want to play tag, there's a reason you're resting on me." But please don't get off.

"I don't mean that," Kion said. "I mean a talking game."

"What's a talking game?"

Kion rolled his eyes. "You know, a game done through talking only."

"I don't think I do. Give me an example?"

Kion thought for a moment. "Let's play iSpy."

"Ohhhhhh, that's what you mean by a talking game."

"Sí, señora," Kion replied when he caught his breath.

Luckily, Rani didn't seem to notice, but he had said señora, which would imply she was married...it probably wasn't a big deal. He was just making it awkward to himself.

Completely normal. Everything is fine. What I said was-

"Are you okay, Kion?" Rani asked, a worried expression beginning to appear on her face.

Kion avoided the question. "Let's play iSpy now."

Rani eyed him suspiciously, but ultimately nodded her head in agreement. "Sure. Do you want to go first?"

"No, ladies first."

"What a gentleman, Kion. Thank you." Rani grateful looked toward Kion and he nodded.

"I spy with my little eye...something blue."

Kion looked at Rani unsurely. "I swear Rani, if this is the sky..."

"No, it's not, Kion. Don't get your fur in a knot."

"Okay then," Kion looked around.

To the left of them was a river, to the right were many trees, up was the sky, and down was the dirt. Not many things that could be blue.

Kion hesitated, unsure what it could be, until he decided it could only be one thing. "Is it the water?"

Rani nodded her head. "Yes, good job!"

Kion groaned. "Well now I feel bad; mine's pretty hard."

"I can handle it. I'm a master at this game," Rani smirked.

"I don't think so," Kion denied. "I spy with my little eye, something brown..."

Rani nodded her head, slowly, in agreement, trying to decipher all the possible answers. "How many guesses do I get?"

"As many as you need, Angel."

Rani smiled. "I'll go for the obvious first: Is it a tree?"

"That would be a no."

"Okay then," Rani took in the information. "Is it the dirt?"

"Nope."

"Mud?"

"Negative."

Rani was completely stumped. "Huh..."

"Do you want a hint?" her counterpart asked her.

"Sure, but don't make it too easy."

"Okay," Kion said, coming up with hint. "It emits light."

"Well, last time I checked, the sun is still yellow," Rani giggled to which Kion smiled.

"I would have to agree with you on that."

Rani was determined to figure it out. "Does it emit light during the morning or night?"

"Any time. Any place. Any where."

"I'm sorry," Rani announced, "I'm gonna need another hint."

"Well, it's hard to describe, for no words can describe its beauty."

Rani peered at him. "Is it common?"

Kion didn't know how to respond to that without giving it away. "Well, I've only seen this one, and there's nothing like it."

"Oh, so this must be really rare to find."

"Impossible to find. Truly one-of-a-kind. I can't believe I found it."

Rani's head began to spin. "Okay, let me get this straight. It's brown, emits light, has indescribable beauty, and is a one-of-a-kind that you've only just seen?"

"Yes," Kion agreed.

"Well then, I'm completely lost," Rani admitted. "I would think it has to be something in the sky, though, seeing as you seen it for a period of time now."

"Well that depends. Can you fly?"

Even though Kion was the one saying it, he ended up blushing. Even though he was saying all those romantic lines, like he said to Rani, he wasn't the "smoothest" guy, but it just kind of came natural to Kion with Rani. Even if they were dating, he was still very nervous.

"Can I fly? What does that mat-" Rani stopped she realized what Kion meant. "Wait...are you saying I'm the 'it'?"

Kion nodded and Rani blushed at his choice.

"Well I uh-I don't even...ummm...thank you, Kion," Rani smiled.

Kion chuckled. "I promise it's the truth when I say this: With you, it just comes to me."

Rani smiled, but had something planned in the back of her mind. I'm going to be the romantic in the next romantic moment; I just have to figure out what to say and do.

"But I am curious how I emit light?" Rani questioned, giggling a little.

"On a scale of 1-10, how romantic do you want the answer to be?" Kion asked.

"Hmmm...hit me with your best."

"Good because that's the truth. No matter what the situation is, just seeing your smile makes everything okay. You brighten up my world," Kion said with no filter, just two hearts talking. "We may not have enough, but when I'm with you, Rani, that's enough."

"Well, for what it's worth, you do the same to me," Rani said as she closed her eyes in contentness.

"Wait a second," Rani heard Kion speak, so she opened her eyes. "Up ahead. That looks like-"

"The Tree of Life!"