Who Are You?

The two lab rats awoke in a room of blue walls. It had two beds, lamps and some desks. They knew this because they were given access to the internet provided they were monitored.

I-M655 immediately jumped out of his bed and ran to his companion. "Are you okay?" He asked softly. His cold, voice still carried the worry laced in his voice. She nodded quickly. He helped her out of her sleeping apparatus and explored the room. "Everyone else is dead." He said remembering his previous memory. She nodded again. Then she bowed to him as a thank you for saving her life. "It was no problem." He said. He couldn't help but notice the sound effects now dominant in his voice. He sounded like a Blaze mob from mincraft. Well at least while breathing. His voice has a Low-Pass Reverb sound to it.

Listen to the Low Pass sound effect then reverb sound effect and you'll understand.

Soon the door opened and Mr. Whisper got in front of his sister. The door opened to reveal the man in blAck and a scarf standing outside the door. In his craft he had a plush.... no a rat..... wait a bear? He had a thing in his scarf.

"Hello!" It greeted. The thing talks. Nezuko gripped I-M655's arm he simply cocked his head to the side.

"Am I a bear. Or a mouse or a dog? We'll never know for----."

"Your a chimera." I-M655 interrupted. The creature was stunned. Never had someone guessed correctly. "Yes, I'm a chimera of all three. My Name is Nezu. What's yours?" Asked Nezu. "I-M655, this is N-K3SS." He answered blankly. "You don't have real names?" Asked the man with the scarf. "We have nicknames. I'm Mr. Whisper and she's Nezuko which is her birth name." He explained. "Well, you two were experimented on am correct? The others were sadly terminated but after checking surveillance we noticed you survived. We pulled your files. We're sorry for everything they have done to you." "Why?" He asked. "I'm showing empathy." "Empathy is real. We were told it's just a trick of society." "I was once an experiment but I was rescued and now I'm a hero." He said proudly. "Nezuko has always warned to be a hero." I-M655 noted. Nezuko nodded profusely. "Would you like to have that chance?" He asked. "Wait. Your the principal of U.A." Izuku said remembering the news article. "Yes." "We accept. But under one condition" I-M655 said. "Let's hear it." "She does not leave my sight unless absolutely necessary. And if anyone dares harm her..... Well let's just say I'll conduct my own experiments on how many fingers I can break in 5 seconds." He said menacingly. "Gulp.... understood. We have a selection of clothes in the closest. You can take your picks." He said as be left the room.

Izuku chose a black hoodie and jeans. Nezuko chose to wear a Kimono that resembles the one she wore when she was a free baby.

Picture is above

The two walked outside to see the man in black and Nezu talking to other supposed heroes. "I'm Shota Aizawa. I'm gonna be your homeroom teacher." Said the man in blAck. "Understood." I-M655 replied.

The four then left the building, entered a car and drove to U.A.

"Do you wish to meet your classmates?" Asked Aizawa. I-M655 and N-K3ss nodded. When the group exited I-M655 pulled over the hood. They walked into the complex and walked to class 2a. "Wait outside." Aizawa said. The obeyed.

"Alright. Thanks for being quiet. Today we'll meet two new students." He said. "Sir please don't tell me more villains from the Rehab program." Said Uraraka. "Hey!" Countered Harley. "No. But they are special cases. Respect them. Mr. Whisper, Nezuko. You may enter." He called. The two entered the room. Immediately everyone was intrigued by the man in the hood.

"State your names."

"Hello. I'm I-M655 and the is N-K3ss but call us Mr. Whisper and Nezuko."

A blue haired boy raised his hand. "Firstly, what kind of names are those and remove the hood." He asked and ordered. "That's known of your business and I will not remove the hood." He replied. A midget raised his hand. "Is the girl single?" He asked. "Yes." Izuku answered. "Good!"

I-M655 teleported in front of him. The Midget stared into his eyes. His green, hollow, voidal eyes. "You will not look at or touch her. Am I clear?" "Yes sir."

He teleported back. A browm haired girl with chubby cheeks raised her hand. "What are your quirks?"

"None of business."

"What are you real names." Asked a split haired teen. "Who said we had them." I-M655 said. This drew suspicion from some. "Who are you really?" Asked a red haired male. "Two unfortunate souls." I-M655 answered.

"Why is she gagged?" Asked a pony tailed girl. "Quirk reasons."

"Where are you from?" Asked a purple haired girl. "Site 21." "What?" "Our home. POQE site 21."

"You were lab rats?" "Yup." "Sir! Can we even trust them?" Asked the blue haired male. "IidA these two have been experiments since you're 5th birth day. They are the oldest and only survivors out of thousands." Aizawa said. "Oh." He faltered.

"Excuse me?" Called a delicate voice. I-M655 looked to see a grey haired girl with piercing blue eyes.

 I-M655 looked to see a grey haired girl with piercing blue eyes

"Yes?"

"Can I give you a name. I-M655 sounds too dehumanizing."

"If you want to."

"How about Izuku?" She suggested.

"Sure."

"I'm Yui Kodai by the way."

"Nice to meet you. And thank you... for giving me a name."

She nodded.

"Now that we have that sorted, Izuku and Nezuko, your dorms are being constructed so for now you sleep in my quarters." Aizawa noted. "Understood sir."

"Ok. Class is dismissed." He said the the other students.

I-M655 now has a name. His name is Izuku.

Words 1000

Posted 4/10/2020