Father?

Izuku, Koko, Yui, Nezuko and Inko were at the airport. The father of the family and the eldest son were arriving home from The Iranian War. An everlasting war that never ends.

When the Disciples Of Rubac took arms and threatened war against, Egypt and other parts of Northern Africa, The Amerapanese were the only ones who had the legalisation to assist.

"Look!" Koko squealed. She pointed to too men walking with suitcases and duffle bags. They saluted their companions and chanted, "We as the Navy Seals, war is our calling, our bond shall not be broken!" They were wearing Navy Seal Uniforms so it was evident they were seals.

Koko ran to her elder brother and he picked her up. "Hey little one." He said. Izuku assumed he was Donagan. "Have you been good?" He asked. "Yeah Don."

"Inko!" Said the father. He ran to hug his wife. "Who's this?" He asked looking at the two ex experiments. "Well. This young man is my... Well son. Remember I lost him to kidnappers. He was a science experiment for 15 years. This is his adopted sister who I in turn adopted." Inko explained.

"So, were he long lost son?" "Yes sir. And thank you." "For what?" "Taking care of my mother." "..."

"Your very welcome young man. I'm Jango, this is my boy Donagan." He said gesturing to the man beside him. "I'm I-M655 otherwise known as Izuku." He said. He shook their hands. "Finally, another boy. I needed some company. Call me Don." Donagan said. "Same here." Izuku said. "Now we're one big happy family." Inko squealed as she hugged them. "Mother...." Izuku whined. "Cant breath." Donagan complained. She released them.

"So, Mr. Jango...." "please. Call,me dad if you want." "Okay then dad. How long have you been a Navy Seal?" "20 years." "How about you Don?" "1 and a half." "Nice."

Nezuko looked at the two men and bowed. "She doesn't talk much." Izuku said. The two men returned the bow.

"Lets go home and have some quality family time!" Inko shouted. They nodded

I have no clue on how to end this. I'm not used to writing a Slice Of Life. Help.... anyway.

New book

It's gonna be called.

When Ice Melts.

Izuku will have the powers of a Necrofriggian from Ben 10 and will be the body guard of Melissa.