Family?

Izuku, Aizawa and Nezuko walked up to the Midoriya-Fett residence. Aizawa knocked on the door. A chubby green haired woman greeted them. "Good day Mrs. Midoriya. How are you?" Asked Aizawa. Koko, her daughter is a gen studies student and secretly Aizawa's favourite. She was home today because of health issues. "I'm fine. Please, come in. Have a seat." She said.

The three entered and sat on the couch. "Don't mind my associates. They're here for a different reason all together. Anyway. I have information about your son who was kidnapped 15 years ago." Aizawa said. She began to tear up. "Is my baby boy okay?" She asked. "He was an experiment for 15 years under the I.d. I-M655. He was subjected to medical experiments, quirks experiments and torture based experiments." Aizawa revealed. Inko began to tear up. "Though during our raid of the facility all the subjects were gased." He said. Inko broke down into a lawbreaking sob. Koko even came from her sick bed. "Mom!?" "Izumi, your brother. He's.... he's....."

"Alive!" Izuku said. "What?" Asked Izumi. "Two subjects survived. Me and Nezuko. I am Subject I-M655. I'm your son." He said taking down his hood.

Inko walked to the boy of mist. She cupped his face with one hand and he leaned into it. Those eyes. That look. It was her boy. She hugged him tightly. "In home mom. I'm home." He said hugging her back. "Wait. Your my elder twin?" Asked Koko. "Apparently."

"Omg

"Omg. I thought we lost you." She said. She went to hug him but she collapsed coughing. "Koko! Get back to the ventilator." Inko urged. Everyone gathered around the now unconscious and breathless girl. "Whats happening?" Asked Izuku. "Her left lung is malignant. She has pneumonia and liver damage from genetic disposition" Inko said. Izuku rushed to his twin. He placed his hand on her and his eyes glowed a bright white. The glow continued as Izuku fought the cancer. He then killed the pneumonia then fixed her liver. She jolted to life grasping for air as she gripped her brother. "It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. Your brother's here." He cooed. "Thank you! Thank you." She said hugging her brother. He lifted her up. "Oh. Meet my adopted sister Nezuko." He said Ponting to her. She removed her bamboo guard to reveal her teeth. "Hi! I'm Nezuko. Can I be a Midoriya too?" She asked. "Oh why of course my dear." Inko said "Yay!! More family." She said. "I must say that you should be proud of your son. Ever since he was my cell mate he's cared for me like I was his child. He even made mistakes so I could learn the consequences. I'm so glad he's going to be my legal brother. I love you big brother!" She said hugging him. "I love you too little one." He said. "Awww!." Cooed Inko. "Hey. He's my brother too and you've had him for 15. My turn for a hug!" Koko said playfully. She hugged her twin as tight as she could.

"One question. Why does he look like this?" Asked Inko. "As stated before he was forcibly given quirks. Technically he should have 185 quirks but his body refused them and only took 10." Aizawa commented. "This appearance was formed from the DNA of a former experiment who escaped years before me." Izuku added.

"Oh. I'm so sorry for everything that happened to you!" Koko said hugging him again. Nezuko replaced her guard and hugged him too. They fought for space. "C'mon girls. Be nice." He said. They nodded. "So where are the adoption papers. I want this girl in my family!" Inko said excitedly. "I have some in the care for JIC emergencies. I'll go get them." Aizawa replied leaving the building.

JIC = Just In Case.

"Oh and their is someone I want you to meet. Gimme a second." Izuku said. He teleported to U.A.. More specifically, beside Yui. He had put a mental marker on her. "Come meet my mother he said." "Ahh! Oh my god. Don't scare me like that." She said. "Sorry. So. Come meet my mother."

"Oh your mother. Gimme a sec."

She stripped to her tights and bra and put on some shorts and a hoodie. "I noticed you didn't avert your eyes." She said looking into his voidal eyes. She good get lost in those blotches of green. "Their was nothing to hide. Beauty should be shown to all. But when I mean beauty, I mean you. And when I say 'all', I mean me" he said. He noticed the end part sounded uncharacteristic of him. "What was that?!" He asked. "That was a new emotion. Jealousy. Or in this case emotional and romantic jealousy." "Is that bad?" "As long as you don't act like Iida then you'll be fine." She said playing with his mist. He teleported with her to the Midoriya-Pentecost residence. "Mom, this is Yui Kodai. My ummm. What do you call it again?" "Girlfriend?" Whispered Yui. "Yeah. This is my girlfriend." He said proudly. "Hi. I'm Yui. It's very nice to meet you!" She greeted. "Oh such a sweet girl. How did you meet Izuku?" "I gave him his name when he first arrived. Then he healed my handicaps out of the goodness of his heart. I couldn't just pass up such I sweet guy, could I?" She answered with a smile. "Oh. Okay." "So... how long have you dated my brother?" Asked Koko. "About 4 days now. Causal dating stuff. He needs to learn some more human behaviour first and I need some time to emotionally prepare for commitment." Yui said. "Hey, i have great human behaviour... kinda.." Izuku protested. "Okay then. Tell me a joke." She said. "Ahem. What did the Mona Lisa say to the police?" He asked. Silence. "Don't shoot. I was framed."

More silence. A snicker from Aizawa. "Sorry. Terrible joke man. Anyway. Miss Nezuko and Mrs. Midoriya. Please sign." He sAid handing them the document. They signed.

"BEST DAY EVER. I GET TO MEET MY BROTHER. HE HEALS ME. I GET A SISTER + I MEET HIS GIRLFRIEND." Koko shouted. "Your not always this loud are you?" "My lung never allowed me to be so expressive before." She admitted.

"Good thing I fixed it."

"Yeah."

Words 1055

Posted 7/10/2020

This was written in one go. Lol