Nice To Meet You

A day after they arrived their dorm was complete. I-M655 wait no... Izuku and Nezuko entered the common area. "Good day to you. I'm Tenya Iida. I apologize for my earlier comments." He remarked. Izuku nodded slowly, careful not to remove he hood.

"Let's get to know each other." Said the brown haired girl. "I'm Ochako Uraraka. My quirk is Gravity Control."

In the Manga and Anime it is evident that Uraraka has gravity manipulation and not Zero G.

"Hey man. I'm Ejiro Kirishima, the manliest man alive." Said the red head. "I'm the Resident ex villain from the VRP. Harlene Quinnzel or Harley Quinn for short." Said a blonde. She was obviously from the west side of the union.

Remember, Amerapan.

One by one they named themselves. "And I'm..." "Yui Kodai." Izuku finished. She nodded. "Well as I said my name is I-M655 but thanks to Yui you can call me Izuku I guess." He said.

"Okay then. So not to be rude but it's only fair were know your quirks." Said Iida.

Izuku sighed. "I have 9 quirks. First of I got strength, then Inhuman Regeneration, Glucose reversal, Then  Deactivation Immunization, then ungodly mental processing, then I have Water breathing, Carbon based breathing and Oxygen extraction, then teleportation." He listed. "Wow! That's so cool." Said some. Others looked with a bit of jealousy. "What about her?" Asked Mina pointing to Nezuko. She looked at Izuku and he nodded. She removed the bamboo guard for the first time in months. "Hi! My quirks are Vampire Teeth, Regeneration and Strength though not as strong as his." She said briefly. Then she refitted the bamboo. Everyone was shocked that she spoke.

"Well, since we're going to be classmates might as well show you my face." Izuku said softly. He removed his hood to reveal his greenette mist. Then he removed his gloves.

Some jumped back in a defensive position

Some jumped back in a defensive position. "That's what Kurogiri looks like!" Shouted Uraraka. "Are we sure he's not his son or something?" Asked Sero. "Son or not, we can't trust someone who looks like that." Exclaimed Bakugo.

"Please, stop." Said Yui holding onto the ready to charge Bakugo. He threw her to the ground and charged the former experiment. Izuku noticed he didn't have the skill nor time to teleport him and Nezuko away. He wrapped his arms around her and braced for impact. Bakugo's Palm was covered in Izuku's jet black blood. Izuku looked down to see a hand through his body. He coughed some of the fluid and spoke. "What... was that for...." "We can't trust someone who looks like a villain!" Bakugo shouted as he removed his hand from the boy. Nezuko's eyes widened as she noticed the bleeding and hole. Izuku's regeneration was never subjected to organ regeneration. Only major limb dismemberment. Organs are much more complex.

"Well. Just when I thought I could be a normal person.... I get a hand there my stomach. That's just great....." He said as he collapsed on the floor. Nezuko gripped his shirt and cried into his chest. "What have you done!" Shouted Momo. Yui ran to the fallen male and checked for vitals. None.

"What's going on do..... What the!" Aizawa rushed to the wounded boy. He noticed the char on this mist. "Bakugo, what did you do!?" He shouted. "He looks like Kurogiri so I couldn't trust him, so I eliminated him. I barely scratched him." He replied casually. "Are you sick!? He has a whole through his stomach! He looks like Kurogiri because he was infused with Kurogiri's DNA." Aizawa shouted. It was then Bakugo noticed his mistake.

"Cough. Yeah. That was just a scratch" said a voice from the ground. Izuku sputtering life as his wound healed. Nezuko hugged him tightly. "Shh. It's okay." He said.

Without another moment he teleported in front of Bakugo and he'd him by the neck. "Wow! I didn't know you heroes in training were capable of 1st degree murder via quirk. What a shame. Y'know, I can teleport body parts away from myself and they'll keep on living because of my regeneration. Can't say the same for you." Izuku said as he grabbed Bakugo by the hand and teleported it to the side, which was excruciatingly painful. His nerves were exposed. "Now, if your hands are away from your bloodstream from your arteries and veins then it dies doesn't it. Leaving you quirkless, am I right?" Izuku asked monotone. Bakugo was sweating bullets. He adopted to blast Izuku in the face. Izuku's didn't flinch as half his face hanged from the other. Everyone looked on as it healed without fail. Izuku gave him his hand back and let him go. Bakugo collapsed to the ground struggling for air. Izuku bent down to his level. "I've been an experiment for 15 years and 8 months. Do you really think that this would be a problem. Honestly now I'm grateful. I have the chance to curve your attitude." Izuku in a whisper. "I-M655... I mean, Izuku are you okay?" Asked Aizawa. "No, I'm not." He said. He grabbed Nezuko and marched to his dorm. She gripped his. shirt out of fear that they may harm her next.

"What were you thinking. That's was blatant quirk discrimination." Aizawa said. "Sir... we know what Bakugo did was wrong, but he did look like a villain." Said Uraraka. Aizawa sighed. He pulled down his golden goggles and stared. "What do I look. A hero or a villain? Those kids are suffering mentally and you barely gave them the time of day to explain themselves. And Bakugo. If this ever happens again I will expel you and you will never be allowed in a hero course ever again because your going to prison. Understood? Do you all understand?" He asked.

Silence.

"I ASKED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND? ANSWER ME.... NOW!" The had never heard him shout before. Yui knowing she was innocent went with the ex villain to check on the two traumatized youths.

Words 1003

Posted 5/8/2020