A New Friend

It was a week till summer. Everyone wants to get every task finished before time. Izuku's sister is visiting the hero course in Heights Allegiance.

"Excuse me? Who are you here for?" Asked Uraraka. "My big brother." Koko said proudly. "I'm sorry. Wrong door." She said. "Wait! Izuku Midoriya. Where is he?" She asked. "Right here Koko!" Izuku said raising his hand. She noticed he had smudges on his clothes from making lunch. "My my god. You need to clean yourself up!" She cried as she stomped her way over. "Ara Ara... oops." Izuku said under his breath. Izumi took a handkerchief and began wiping. When she finished she saw Nezuko. Nezuko ran to her sister and hugged her. "Nezuko!" She squealed.

"Excuse me but what is your relationship with them?" Asked Momo. "Izuku is my long lost elder twin brother. Nezuko is my adopted sister." She said happily. "Nani!" They shouted.

"Ara Ara." Izuku said. That's his new catchphrase.

Ara Ara means 'Oh My' or 'Oh dear'

"Yup." Izuku said. Yui snuck up behind Koko and covered her eyes. "Big sis Yui!" She guessed. She turned around and hugged the girl.

"So. Your his sister. She's your sister. She's your sister... unofficially in law?" Asked Jiro. "Yup." They replied.

"Oh wait. We have a step brother from mom's remarriage." Koko revealed. "Wut?" Izuku said. "Sorry. We forgot to tell you. Our dad died 14 years ago. Momo remarried a Western Military Xommader name Jango Fett. From them we got Donagan. He's 19. So technically were the Midoriya Fett's. But we use our Japanese last name in the east." Koko explained.

"Damn" Yui muttered. "When are they coming home?" Izuku asked. "Summer break." "Kool. Y'all wanna head to my room?" Izuku asked. They nodded. "Hold hands." He ordered and they obeyed. In a flash they were in his room.

"Woah. How did you do that?" Asked Yui. "Well I figured since my genes allow me to study my atomic traits, I'd simply us the principle of quantum entanglement. Your atoms were in sync with mine just long enough for us to get here." Explained the Boy.

Physics... respect it.

"Nice." Koko said. Izuku sat in his bean bag chair. Koko was planning on doing Nezuko's hair so she sat on the bed while Nezuko sat on the floor. Yui made herself comfortable on Izuku's lap as she read a book.

"Where is Harlene?" Asked Izuku. "Eddie." Yui said turning a page. "Oh. Okay."

Yup

"What was that?" Asked Yui. "Uhh. I didn't hear anything." Izuku lied.

Yip Yip Yip

"Okay we all heard that now. It's coming from the closest." Yui said removing herself from Izuku. The three girls wAlked towards the closet. Izuku teleported in front of it.

"Wiat!" He urged. He opened the closet and opened a box. "I was gonna tell you later but..."

He took out a fox. Yes a fox. The Fox had Orange fur, glowing red eyes and nine tails.

 The Fox had Orange fur, glowing red eyes and nine tails

"This is a Red Mini blood fox. If we mix our blood together then he'll be bonded to us forever. They have a life expectancy of about 80 years thanks to genetic altering which coincidently was derived from me. He's currently 5 years old." He explained. "Kawaiii~~" They squealed, well Nezuko did it with her eyes.

"Yip"

"What's his name?" Asked Yui petting him.

"I was thinking of naming him Klay." Izuku said. "Why?" Asked Koko. "I dunno? Sounds nice."

"Hey buddy. You like that name?" Asked Yui.

"Yip Yip Yip."

"Alright. Time for the blood." Izuku said. He took out a small cup. He took out a pocket knife and gave them each a small cut. After he collected the blood he healed the wounds. "Drink up Klay" he urged. The young fox licked up the bloody mixture and his eyes glowed a bit more. Then they dulled to a slight glow.

"Yip. Yip"

"Wait?"

"Yip. Yihup yiiiii. Hi there."

"Did he just talk?" Asked Yui. "Yup." Klay said happily. "Oh I forgot. They're telepathic." Izuku said with a K-Smile. "Hiya. I'm Klay so says Izuku. Who are you?" He asked.

"Yui."

"Koko. And this is Nezuko."

He jumped from Izuku's arms and jumps onto Nezuko. She picked him up and nestled his nose. "You're so cute!" Yui said for her.

"I know." He said. "Yaaawnn. I'm so tired. That bonding took a lot out of me." He said. He jumped down and walked over to the bean bag chair and slept.

"I love him." Koko said. "I know right?" Yui said. The girls fawned over Klay as he slept. Izuku chuckled

Everyone needs telepathic, long living fox to make them happy.

Words 781

Posted 7/10/2020