Unexpected

Izuku left his room to get some water when he heard something coming from the janitorial closet. He walked over and opened the door to see Koko making out with..... a teenage Aizawa?

"Explain." He said. "I-Izuku. Oh ummm." "I'm her boyfriend. Shinsou." He said. "Why wasn't I informed?" "Why does it matter?" "I'm her elder twin brother.

"..."

"Sorry. I know Shinsou wouldn't like you because he thinks you took his place in the hero course." Koko admitted.

"So your the chump who took my place. Hmm. You will leave the hero course." He ordered. "Y'know, according to our mother. The Midoriya's have a genetically disposition that creates mental guards per see. So that doesn't work on me punk." Izuku said leaning against the wall. "Ugh. Fine. I'm sorry. I always wanted to get into the hero course." He admitted. "I think I can help with that." Izuku said. "R-really?" "Yes on one Condition."

"Anything."

"Take care of my sister. Or my eyes will be the last light you'll ever see." He threatened. "Understood." "Have a nice day. And by the way, she's sensitive in the stomach and upper neck." Izuku noted. He returned to his room. "You look troubled." Yui said. "Koko has a boyfriend. Shinsou his name was." Izuku said going over to the bed. He plopped down in a stair position. She crawled beside him. "Oh. That's nice. I wonder when Nezuko will get a boyfriend. She's so cute and innocent. She deserves someone like her." She said playing with his misty hair. "Yeah." Izuku said happily.

"We should go out today." Yui suggested. "Sure."

Yui got up and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" "Down stairs." "Not dressed like that." He countered. She was wearing a sports bra and tights. "What wrong with how I dress? This is how I dress in the dorms." She argued walked towards him. She was getting a little irritated.

He sat up on the bed. "Not anymore. Just put on a t-shirt and shorts. Please?" "Why should I?!" She shouted. He was stunned for a second. "Because I don't want anyone seeing too much of you okay! I-I. I know I'm selfish but I can't help but want you to myself. To share with the class I can handle but everything else is a struggle okay!? I just don't want any guys looking at you in certain ways." He mumbled and shouted. She walked over and hugged his head into her stomach. "It's okay. I'm sorry for yelling. I know you do the same for me. My body belongs to you as yours belongs to me. I'll respect that bond. Okay?" She whispered. "Okay. I'm sorry for shouting at you." He apologized. "Dont worry. I kinda like your dominant side. It's.... arousing." She whispered. "Oh really now?" He said mischievously. "Wait!"

He flipped her onto the bed. "Like that?" He asked slyly. "Bastard." "I'm your Bastard." "Still a Bastard." "You might wanna apologize for that." "Why should I?"

Izuku got in between her legs and began grinding her. She moaned in pleasure and ecstasy. Izuku latched himself onto her neck. "All right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Izuku." She cried. "Beg." He whispered. "Please. Izuku. Please. I'm sorry." She cried. He stopped. "I like that side of you." She whispered. "Ha." Izuku laughed. Izuku and Yui put on some causally attire and walked downstairs. Izuku noticed Mineta drooling at some pictures. He snuck up behind him and observed. Pictures of Momo, Koko and Yui. Izuku called over Todoroki and Shinsou. When they saw they decided to jump him.

"Mmm. Thick girls are the best." Mineta sighed. Izuku tapped his shoulder. He was met with Izuku, Shinsou and Todoroki.

"Hello There."

"Uhhh.. this isn't what it looks like." Mineta shouted.

"Ara Ara. Don't mind us. We're just here to make sure that you never do this again. Understood? So the easy way or the easier way. Or do you feel lucky?" Izuku said calmly. "Lucky uhh I feel lucky."

"Nice..."

"Choice...."

Izuku punched him in the gut while Todoroki gave him frost bite. Shinsou then ask him, "Have you ever taken pictures of the girls naked?" He asked. "Yessssss." The pervert drooled as if he were in a gaze. All the while Momo was recording. "Have you ever touched a girl inappropriately?" "Yesss." "Have you ever raped a girl." "Once."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"We got that on video right?" Asked Izuku. "Yup." Momo said. "Annndddd send. Mineta should be expelled by tomorrow." She added.

"I think a space just opened up Shinsou." Izuku said. "Wow. Thanks man." He said giving Izuku fist bump.

"All in a day's work for Mr. Whisper."

Words 782

Posted 8/10/2020