Summer

It's summer. No school. No work. And no rules except relaxation. Izuku slept in peace on his bean bag chair with a sleeping Yui curled in his lap. They fell asleep reading a book as usual.

"Time to wake up!" Cheered Klay jumping on Yui. "Mm. Five more minutes." She mumbled. "Izuku doesn't look too well." Klay lied. She shot up and began checking her boyfriend. "Izuku, sweetie. Are you okay?" She said desperately. "What. What do you want." "Klay said you were sick." "I don't get sick..."

"..."

"..."

"C'mere you little rat. I could have been sleeping peacefully on my boyfriend." She shouted, whilst chasing the poor creature. Izuku grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into a hug. "Happy?" "Happy." "Yandere..." Mumbled Klay.

"So.... it's a week into summer. What to do." Izuku said fidgeting with his hands. "Are you hiding something?" She asked him. "No, not at all luv." He lied expertly. His mind was on many things. He hand half his brain managing emotions and the other trying to construct them. "Okay. Maybe we can spend the day together!" She said excitedly. "I have a breakfast stash with cereal in it. We can have breakfast with a movie." Izuku suggested. "Perfect. Where is it?" "Under my mattress."

She bent over to fined it. Izuku couldn't help but stare at her wonderful figure. He curves, he definition. Dat ass.

He reached his hand out and fondled with it a bit. "Hmm. Oh?" She said. "Oh I'm sorry. I don't know what happened." He said honestly. "That emotion was called lust. It's when you feel like you have to be close to your lover and satisfy their... sexual needs." She explained. "Do you need satisfaction?" He asked innocently. "I wouldn't mind." She said nervously.

Izuku stood up and walked behind her. His chest was pressed against her back. He wrapped his misty arms around her as he sucked on her neck. How? Over Time he was able to form the mist around his lips so now he could eat, drink and..... well, kiss."

"Ahh. How did you learn to do this?" She struggled to asked. "I've been teaching myself different emotions and experiences that I was deprived of. I studied how to please a woman a some time after we became a serious couple. Plus, ive had built up hormones for 15 years. I need this just as much as you do." He said. "Gimmer a second." He sAid. He teleported Klay to Nezuko's new room and left a note. He teleported back and locked the door. He resumed. "I must say, your good at this." She commented. He moved his arms to her chest and fondled her. All these years of waiting had come down to this moment of release. Her knees buckled at the pleasure she was experiencing. Soon they both reached a point where they were satisfied. "And Izuku. When in private, don't be afraid to surprise me with a little something." She said winking.

Haha. You thought they were gonna have sex. But it was me, Dio. Horny bastard.

Izuku laid his head in between Yui's thighs as the watched a movie. "Wanna go for a ride?" He asked. "Nah. I wanna stay home." She answered. Izuku had a mischievous look. "Not what I meant." He pulled her legs over his shoulders and stood up. She laughed as he ran around and she was being left behind on his back. He settled by collapsing on the bed.

"I'll admit, your not the first guy I've dated. But your the first one I've loved." Yui said kissing his forehead. "I'll admit, I was never looking for a relationship. But I'm glad I found this one." Izuku responded. "Picture it now. Years from now. You, me. Kids. Grandkids. Maybe even great grandkids. I'll be beside you. And you'll be beside me. To normal people in love." She fantasized. Izuku stood up. "Yeah. To think. If I had slept that night.... all this happiness... would be gone. I think I love you Yui, if that's the correct word. I want to be with you. I want you to be with me for time and keep want you to myself. It sounds selfish but.... I've seen of guys look at you. I know your loyal. You've proven that but I can't help but feel..... malicious. What I'm trying to say is that I love you Yui Kodai. And I always will." He sAid poetically. Yui just stared. He slowly got out of bed and walked toward him. "It took you long enough."

Words 765

Posted 8/10/2020