Glazed (Goku x Reader[LEMON])

Requested by SaiyanAsia! I hope you like it ahh!

-

His innocent laughter filled the air, something of which was all too familiar to the chemical element. As was it also music to your ears. That sweet, unabashedly playful laughter from that adorable, happy Saiyan man. Goku's personality was magnetic, and in fact is what hooked you and reeled you in. Not to mention how handsome he was, particularly glazed with sweat adorning a look of determination on his features whenever he was training.

"I want to see him covered in sweat in a different scenario. ...with me underneath him." You thought to yourself as you were watching Goku's current sparring routine with Vegeta, hearing his teasing laughter and banter towards the prince from afar.

"You're ogling at him again, (y/n)." The past bandit patted your shoulder before sitting beside you on the patio. Rolling your eyes with a smile on your face, you countered.

"Yeah, yeah Yamcha I'm well aware." Letting out a sigh, "...At this point it's almost like I can't help it." Your carefree attitude turned serious at this latter thought.

"Why torture yourself? Make a move! We all know how Goku is, he's oblivious to this kind of stuff. Even if he may feel romantic feelings towards someone, you damn well know he's not gonna understand it and just push it aside to train and eat." Chuckling along with Yamcha at his last statement, you couldn't help but nod your head in agreement and determination.

A certain blue-haired woman joined the conversation as she also walked out from the attached home. "I'll even let you in on a little secret, (y/n). Your existence to Goku isn't exactly foreign. He talks about you when you're not around. Vegeta has even complained to me that sometimes 'Kakarot doesn't shut up about that other damn earth woman'." A smirk formed itself on Bulma's porcelain face while you just stared at her in slight shock. I mean, you and Goku have shared good times over the years, from patching him up after particularly rough training sessions, to helping Bulma prepare ginormous meals for those huge Saiyan appetites. But he was also just very welcoming and friendly, and you thought he acted that way to everyone.

"See? My point proven. All of us can see it. Go for it. That sparring up there is looking pretty intense. Maybe you'll have to tend to him. That'll be a perfect opportunity." Yamcha was gleeful over Bulma aiding him in your personal dilemma over what to do about Goku. This has been going on for awhile now, and he knew he wasn't the only one that was overly anxious about something finally forming between you and the aforementioned man.

Glancing up at sudden different movement, you see Goku and Vegeta casually coming down from the sky towards the small group that had gathered. You caught yourself doing a double-take at Goku, his muscles gleaming with the sweat you were just recently daydreaming about, before locking eyes with the said man. Hurriedly with a heated up face, you averted your gaze. He was bloodied up a bit here and there, so you definitely would have to clean him up somewhat.

"Ugh, looks like you're right Yamcha. I'll have to tend to him." Looking over at both him and Bulma, you smile before thanking them for the much needed confidence boost.

-

"Goku! You have to quit fidgeting!" Playful irritated tones are laced in your voice as you attempt to hold your grounds with the cheerful Saiyan, who was currently sitting on the edge of the bathtub. Shirtless, might you add. It was proving difficult to keep your eyes from wandering. He was glazed with the very sweat droplets you kept fantasizing about.

"Awhhh, but (y/n)! It stings!" Goku pouts his lips, the two of you locking eyes once you looked up at him. This caused you both to crack smiles and start laughing. The moment was nice, it made your heart flutter. Unbeknownst to you, it did the same to the man before you.