𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄

I started packing all my clothes, t-shirt, shoes, socks, underwear, of course, and some other necessities that I needed for the trip.

I only packed lightly because I don't know if it's gonna be a long or a short trip for me.

Passport and ticket is the last thing I checked before getting out of my room. I want to say goodbye to Appa again but I suppress myself because it's gonna be hard for me say goodbye again, so no.

Going down to the grand staircase of our house, glancing at the open front door that is waiting for me, I glanced at the ceiling, bid goodbye to Frank who is a medieval man painted on the ceiling that I named when I was 7 years old.

Man, I think I'm gonna be homesick.

Exiting at the front door, I saw the SUV waiting for me. I started walking towards it, September wind blowing, a man in a suit grab my suitcase putting it on the trunk, I then climb on the backseat of the car.

I removed my Chanel sunglasses after entering, fixing my hair because of the sudden wind that blew a while ago.

"Ready to go, baby couz?" someone muttered than is from the drivers' seat.

Wait

What?

"Good morning, Unnie" Someone cheerfully said on the passenger seat, I heard a shuffle of the seatbelt, I am too shocked by what is happening. No one will dare to talk to me like that if it's one of our helpers or drivers.

And all of it came to me when Roseanne Park and Jisoo Kim turn to face me in the backseat.

"So, we're heading to the airport now or we will first grab something else?" my cousin asked me attentively but, what are theu doing here?!

"What are you two doing here?!" I said with a slightly annoyed tone, what in the world is happening? I didn't invite them of course because it's only me who will go, obviously.

Before they can answer my phone started ringing in my purse, fishing it out, Appa's name is written on it. Oh for fuck sake I have an idea what is going on right now.

"App-" before I could finish my word, he beats me into it.

"I assumed you are annoyed by now?" he said while a chuckle on his tone,

"Appa it's clear, right? I am the only one who is going on a trip?" I said mix emotion, confused, annoyed, shocked, you name it.

"Yes princess, it's clear but I don't want you all alone in the foreign place so I asked Jisoo and Roseanne to accompany you so that it wouldn't be that hard for you," he said in a slightly begging tone

"But appa-" he cuts me off, again.

"No more buts young lady, they will accompany you. I don't want my only daughter to be in trouble," he said in an authoritative tone before cutting the line.

"Hello? Appa?!" I shouted through the phone as if he will hear it, I heavily sighed.

So, I have no choice. I can't argue with my father because I have a flight to take and that Jennie that argues with anyone is long gone.

"Can we go now, Unnie?" Rosie asked innocently, they are still both looking at me. I smiled with sarcasm, Roseanne just smiled nervously and gave me a peace sign before sitting properly in the front.

Jisoo started the engines and the car begins to move, we droved until we reach the main gate. The image of the house became little and little as we droved off.

I sighed, this is gonna be a long trip.