𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙓

4 years ago

I was squatting down, the coconut trees providing me some shades to protect me from the heat of the sun. Wearing khaki-colored shorts and a loose shirt with a tumbler filled with orange juice dangling on my neck, I am waiting for Lisa.

So yeah, the encounter with her in the early morning shores turned out to be great and really really the happiest morning of my life.

We are both staring at the sea, I was stealing some glances at my side because I can't ignore how much visual her side face is giving me,

"You're staring," she said out of the blue, I was caught off guard that she catches me staring at her. Fuck, my face is burning right now with so much embarrassment, I may look like a tomato right now gosh.

"I-I'm not," I said turning at my side hiding my red fucking face to her. 

I heard her chuckle beside me, I brought my palms to my face and mentally screamed at myself. Congrats Jennie Fucking Kim, you made yourself look like a creep right now.

I heard her softly cleared her throat, I slowly glanced at her and expecting to see a weird look on her face because of me but I only see a bright smile plastered on her lips,

"It's nice to be with you Jennie but I'm sorry, I really have to go back home right now," she said with a faint tone of sadness.

"Uhm, okay, i-its nice hanging out with you," I said softly while still flustered, I see her chuckle again. 

"Bye, Jennie." she slowly turned back and took her steps away. I wondered, will I ever see her again? Dammit, Jennie you just saw her now and you already miss her? But when will I see her again, seriously? My thoughts are already killing me right now, God this is so frustrating.

Lisa is now meters away from me when I gathered the courage to call her

"Lisa!" I shouted, she immediately looks back with confusion on her face,

"M-meet me there, at 3 o'clock!" I shouted, pointing at the near coconut tree, that I observe this past few days, gives shed when the sun is really blazing. She glanced at that spot, I waited patiently for her answer while fidgeting my fingers.

She finally looks at me with a smile and gave me a thumbs-up, a big smile creep up on my face, I immediately turn back and silently shouted 'yes'. I am now sure when will I gonna see her next, I dance my not-so pleasing 'celebratory dance' that I created when I'm a kid, she got me all excited, fuck, I am going insane.

When I turned around, I am shocked that she is still there watching me with a big smile, almost like a laugh. My jaw literally drops, did she just saw what I did? 

My face heated up again for the nth time this morning, I can't take the embarrassment anymore so I ran away going inside the resthouse. Hurriedly gone to my room and planted my face on the pillow to muffle my screams, having many emotions at the same time.

Fuck, I'm so happy and embarrass at the same time.

"You're early," the soft voice interrupted me from reminiscing what happened yesterday. I glanced up and saw Lisa looking down at me. She is looking at me with those brown orbs like she's reading my soul, I immediately break my starring session at her and answered,

"Uhm yeah, I don't wanna be late so I came early," I said fiddling at the tumbler's strap, she sat close beside me like so fucking close, only a few centimeters away from brushing my arms.

"You don't want to be late, huh? Is this a date?" she said playfully, that statement made me look at her with panic. Is this a date? Maybe for me, yes, but I don't want to force her to things because, again, yes, I'm into her but she's not, she's just in a chill mode while my inside is vibrating like a Nokia because of nervousness.