𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙑𝙄𝙄

4 years ago

I tossed and turn in my bed, it's already 2 AM but I can't sleep after what happened earlier. Her eyes, voice, nose, and lips, all of them are inside my head and I can't suppress myself to think about her. I've been saying this a lot of times but her features plus the illumination of the moon is the death of me.

I admit, I didn't know her that much obviously but I feel at home in her presence, somewhat I feel calm and at peace when I am with her.

But it's weird though, she collects seashells at night which is unusual. The clothes she is wearing the first time I saw her and earlier is like the same, is she a fairy, a mystical creature or something? Because boy, I wouldn't be surprised, she kinda has a magical skill to lure people and be into her beauty.

I am so much engrossed in thinking about her that didn't realize that I've fallen asleep.

I was woken up by the peering rays of the sunshine in the curtain. I glanced at the clock on the mini table beside the bed, it's already 8:00 in the morning, not my usual time of getting up but I am in a good mood so I started the morning with a smile.

I descended to the stairs leading to the kitchen, I just finished taking a bath and I feel more than fresh in my entire life. I saw our helper cooking breakfast already when she looked at me, she has this mild shock face in her that looks creepy on her but I just smile and got some prepared food.

I decided to have my breakfast outside, the early view is really beautiful, the wind breeze and the smell of the sea are like therapy. I think I started to appreciate things here because of her.

I sat on this folding chair, placing the food on the table, facing the beach. I happily munch the bread and humming my favorite song. Wow, I am in such a good mood today, even myself is so surprised by what's happening to me.

When I took the last bite of my food, I spotted Lisa walking on the shores, now with a baby blue dress but still in an ankle-length one and old fashion. I chocked on my food because of shock, I pounded my chest so hard for me to be able to swallow it, good thing our helper brought me some water so I drank all of the content of the glass.

What is she doing here!? Of course, she has a right to walk in here because she is from here, or isn't she? She only comes out at night right? What, Jennie are you dumb? Is she somewhat like a vampire to you? 

I wipe my mouth using the back of my hand, I am so nervous that I can't help to approach her, where will you find someone who is nervous about a girl but ended up approaching her because, yep, that's me. I compose myself, trying to look presentable despite wearing a Dora the Explorer oversize tee and an Elmo print short, I didn't know that she will be here so obviously I didn't dress that much.

I approach her, every step, I feel the loud beating on my chest. I just wanted to say hi and I guess have small talks,

"H-hi," I said more like a squeak, oh for fuck sake Jennie, you dumb bitch. She turns around and faces me, of course, her features beautiful as ever, hair is a little bit tangled because of the wind that my fingers are itching to fix.

"Hello, Jennie," she said in a calm and soothing tone, far from what tone I used earlier,

"Uhm what are you doing here? I mean, you roaming around or..." I asked, adding some conviction to it, scared that she misinterpreted it that I don't want her here because obviously, it's the opposite.

"Just decided for a walk, the morning sun is not too hot so I took my chance" She tucked her hair behind her ears while glancing at the sea beside us,

"You, what are you also in here?" she then asked, looking at me with a smile that melts my whole existence,

"Oh uh I just, I am also going for a walk, I just came out on our resthouse that's by the way, this is where I am staying and yeah, go for a walk and do nothing haha" I pointed at the house and blabbered, I lied because what do you want me to say, I was having breakfast and when I saw you, I chocked and I decided to walk into you to say hi? Doesn't sounds appealing.

"Oh okay," she said chuckling, she glanced at the wide sea, the sun emphasizes her brown orbs. I glanced at the sun, you also do a good job as the moon huh?

"If you want, you can join me," she said that made me look to her, being a whipped kid for her, I eagerly nodded my head that makes her laugh.

Gosh, her laugh, she got me head over the heels.

↤↤↤↤↤ ........ ↦↦↦↦↦

"I am sorry Miss Jennie but my friends don't know her," Gan said with sympathy laced voice, their staff meeting just ended and he didn't get any information about Lisa. According to him, they didn't see her, even once.

"Are you sure? Maybe they forgot that they saw her even once?" I tried asking again,

"I told them that but they are sure that they didn't see her around here," He said, Jisoo butts in,

"CCTVs, what about that? Can you check it?" Jisoo asked,

"I am so sorry I can't help you with the CCTV part, it is against the protocol and there is a little chance that you will see her there because staffs are almost everywhere in the resort, more 24/7 than the CCTV so I am afraid that can't help you either," he said in a defeated tone, I appreciate his help for us even if he doesn't have the obligation to,

I sighed,

"Uhm okay, thank you so much for the help, Gan" I said before gesturing my hands, clasping it together and bowing, he then reciprocated it. 

A little percent of hope died in me, she is always on the shores, what happened? Years have passed and I thought she is deeply rooted on this island that I thought she wouldn't dare to leave here.

Where are you, Lisa?