𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙓

"Chaeyoung, did you see any?" Jisoo said glancing at her left and right for the nth time. She's craving Gai Tod which is the traditional fried chicken so she, and the obvious food lover, Chaeyoung are looking for some stalls that sell that. I think any minute they will break their necks from making a huge effort glancing side by side.

We just landed here on the mainland and currently waiting for the booked cab, the flight here went smoothly with no delays so when we headed to the hotel we will start looking for Lisa, again.

Speaking of finding her, we have no idea what "Black" she's talking about, I don't know what form it is if it's a place, a human, or an item or what. I have no idea what it is but I got to take my shot finding her here because maybe that was the last step towards her. 

My thoughts got cut off by the cab that stopped in front of us, the window of the car rolled down and the driver on the right side said,

"You Jennie Kim?" he asked while looking back at the phone in his hand.

"Yes," I said before opening the trunk of the car to put our luggage in there. I called the two who still looking for chickens. Jisoo stomped her feet going to the car in disappointment.

"Can we just wait a minute, I'm hungry" she said pleadingly to me, I shocked my head no,

"Yah, let's eat when we arrive there, come on hurry up," I said pushing her slightly inside the car, when I glanced inside I saw her pout but, Chaeyoung is not in there. I looked at the front seat and didn't saw her there too. Suddenly somebody talks in my back that made me surprise,

"Unnie, just five minutes," because of the shock I banged my head on the car's roof. I am annoyed, I'm literally watching over these two handful kids over here.

"No, Rosie, get in," I said looking at my back while rubbing my head. I need to rest after this.

As we travel, buildings, cabs, and many buildings can be seen.  This is a whole new difference from the coconut trees, white sand, and clear blue sea on the island. I can't picture Lisa being in this massive city, but according to Kanda, she's been here for years now.

Speaking of years, I wonder if I didn't meet her, maybe I will not get into my senses and realize all the bullshit I did back then. Maybe I'll be partying with random strangers, being scolded endlessly by Appa, being broken because of Eomma, or maybe be knock up by Kai because I'm drunk at that time? Yikes, I don't want where this is gonna go.

The drive went smoothly, the cab stop at the Victorian-style hotel building. I paid the driver and immediately got in the back to get our things from the trunk together with Jisoo and Chaeyoung. The cab left and we are standing outside the hotel.

"Okay, what are we waiting for? I'm hungry so, let go." Jisoo said pulling her suitcase with her. When she was about to open the glass door of the hotel, I called her.

"Yah, what are you doing?" I said, crossing my arms with a smirk, I know she will love what I'm about to say.

"Come on Jennie, faster, I'm starving already," she said almost wailing like a child, but the smirk not leaving my face.

"Oh? Okay, let's go," Instead of entering the grand hotel, I walk towards this old building but newly painted. I booked a room in this motel, Rakha Thuk Motel, I mentally laugh because what can I say, I need to budget.

I heard Jisoo running towards us and I can hear her shouting her complaints,

"Seriously, Jennie, no!" she said after approaching us, Chaeyoung is laughing beside me,

"What, Unnie? Go on check-in there so we can leave you behind" she teases Jisoo, I laugh with her and said,

"Come on, I didn't know right?" I said lifting my hands in the air, surrendering but I am still suppressing my laugh because of how funny her annoyed face is.

"I hate you," she rolled her eyes, Chaeyoung just put her arms around her shoulder and dragged her inside. I am still laughing at what happened.

↤↤↤↤↤ ........ ↦↦↦↦↦

"Uhm, excuse me, did you know her?" I said approaching a lady that is selling some exotic food. Wow, there is even a cricket that is on display, how to eat that? The lady that I asked just waved her hands like disapproval,

"No English," she says while fanning the foods. I just bow an apology and continue to ask people if they see Lisa. I know, it's crazy, starting out of nowhere finding her again and again but I don't know, the hope in me didn't die easily and just urging me to continue to find her. 

"Did you get anything?" I ask Chaeyoung, meeting her halfway, she shakes her head no,

"Nothing new, it's just they didn't know her or they didn't see her," she said sighing. I tapped my foot on the ground maybe we should directly look for the "Black" thing and it will lead us to her. Right, so finding the "Black" thing first.

"Okay, I know what to do, we gonna find the 'Black' that Kanda is talkin' about because I am sure we will make huge progress there," I said glancing at the crowded streets.

"You're right. Let's go," she said before walking towards the car we rented again but this time I granted Jisoo's wish that it is a nice one, but speaking of Jisoo,

"Where's Jisoo unnie?" I asked Chaeyoung, she looked and realize that Jisoo is not here, she glanced left and right but just shrugged.

"Huh? She's just with me earlier, now I don't know," she said trying to glance side to side once again. I sighed and just walk in the direction than Chaeyoung came from earlier. Jisoo, I don't know what I'm going to do to you, maybe skin you alive.

I called her name like a missing dog hoping she will pop out but nothing, I even tried to show her pictures to the random people passing by but they didn't saw her. And now it's not only finding Lisa but also finding Jisoo fucking Kim.

It is a good 40 minutes when I spotted some raven hair that almost entering a dark looking building, but I called her attention,

"KIM JISOO!" I shouted getting many attentions including her, I march towards all annoyed because of her,

"We looked for you for almost an hour and you're just here!" I hissed at her, she just smirked and cross her arms,

"Serves you right, you are loaded but you choose to stay in a cheap hotel, saving money my ass," she mocked at me, I was ready to throw a smack on her but she shifted in her funny Kung Fu stance. I don't care if she's older than me, I'm gonna smack the shit out of her.

"Yah, I'm just going to have a drink here, I miss alcohol yah," she pointed at the dark door, I am advancing towards her with my hands ready to attack and she has that scarred look on her face. Yes, that's right, be scarred to me Unnie, I mentally laugh.

"Uhm, guys" Chaeyoung speak faintly in the background, if she's going to tell us that we are causing a scene here, I don't care, just one smack.

"No, please, I will not do it again," Jisoo said pleadingly,

"We are chased in the island because of you, Unnie, come on, just one smack," I said advancing more towards her and she flinched,

"Jennie Unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted at the back, I glanced at her annoyingly,

"What?!" she pointed something up, I sigh harshly and approach her,

"Why?!" I said and glanced towards where she is pointing at but it left me stunned as fuck,

It says 'Black',

Like B-L-A-C-K

And it is,

A bar?!

A/N

Not proofread sorry for the mistakes haha