𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙄

Oh, the bitches have tickets already.

Of course Jennie, your lovely appa arrange it all for sure. I am still annoyed that they bypassed me to MY supposedly trip alone. I can't believe this.

"Aww, don't be so grumpy there Jendeukie, are you going to sulk the whole time huh?" she teased me while poking my side. We are currently on the line for the passport identification, if we are not in the public, I could've smacked the hell out of her but control took over me.

"Unnie, stop," I said with a resting bitch-face but the girl is not threatened at all.

After the long process before boarding the plane, we are finally seated inside of it.

"Jennie Kim, the daughter of Ji Sung Kim that is a business tycoon and Emilia Kim who is a big fashion icon in her time and also a businesswoman is seating on an economy class cabin, why Jennie, why?!" she faked cried while overdramatically stating that. Yes, we are in an economy class cabin because I thought it's only gonna be me on this trip, I didn't know someone will tag along but, karma is a bitch Jisoo unnie.

"Okay, first of all, I didn't force you to come because you-" I stated, pointing at her, emphasizing my words,

"just suddenly last-minute tag along with me and I must keep it low so that everything will be easy," I said with a smirk on my face. I glanced at Rosie, that is on my left, who is now enjoying herself with headphones on. Unnie, can you just be quiet like her?

"I should've checked first the tickets," Jisoo unnie wailed but I know her, she will shut up later.

I've decided to put headphones and dozed off as the plane started to take off a few minutes ago. I can't help but think about her, will I be able to find her again? Even though the short time we are together, she effortlessly captures my heart and took it with her. I hoped I can still find her on the island.

↤↤↤↤↤ ........ ↦↦↦↦↦

4 years ago

Numb

I feel numb, the amount of alcohol slowly kicking in my system, I can't fight the intoxication anymore.

"Drunk now, Jennie? Wanna come with me?" Kai said almost faintly because of the loud music in the bar. Sweaty people dancing on the floor, booze everywhere, and people who wanted to get drunk or horny bitches who want to get fucked. I manage to reply to him,

"Fuck off," before taking a shot of tequila, the bitter taste in my tongue and the hot feeling raking on my throat.

Feeling bored, I stand up and proceeded to the dancefloor, my friends offered me some shot but I ignore them and walk away. I engaged myself on sweaty people who are grinding and rubbing their bodies and face to each other. I need this to forget the shit on my life, so I dance along with the loud beat. Swaying my hips to be like one who is having fun. I spotted some blonde girl, I guess she will do.

I approached her slowly, I danced with her with the eye contact, the burning lust can be seen in her eyes, the alcohol is taking control of my body so I guess it mirrors mine also. She whispered something in my ear,

"Hmm, now is the time for action tiger, bet you wanna," she said in a seductive whisper and nibbled my ear.

"You don't get to say that, babe" before I knew it, I was kissing the stranger. Her lips on mine, tongue on mine, I will never lose this game so I took control of the hot and wild kiss but a loud curse with a sudden force pulled me back to reality,

Literally

"What the fuck?!" a guy pulled my hair, interrupting the session with that woman,

"Babe, I can explain," the woman pleaded, I should be out of this thing but the fucker just pulled my hair, hard. He's gonna pay for this.