Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Come in close

Come in close. Closer. 

Because the more you think you see, the easier it will be to fool you. 

Because what is seeing? You're looking, but what you're actually doing is filtering, interpreting, searching for meaning. 

Our job? 

To take that most precious of gifts you give us, your attention, and use it against you.

✧✧✧✧

What is Magic?

Our argument: Nothing but a targeted deception.

So we want you to look. Look as closely as possible. Because the tricks you're about to see may not seem connected, but we assure you they are. 

Is what follows 100 different tricks?

Or is it one giant illusion?

✧✧✧✧

When a magician waves his hand and says, 'this is where the magic is happening.' The real trick is happening somewhere else. Misdirection.

✧✧✧✧

What is magic? 

Magic is deception, but deception designed to delight, to entertain, to inspire. 

It is about belief, Faith, Trust.  Without those qualities, magic as an art form would no longer exist. 

But what happens if these qualities are not used for their higher purpose? And instead they're used to cheat, lie. For personal gain, or for greed? 

Well then it's no longer magic. It's crime.

✧✧✧✧

5 amazing magicians, 3 impossible heist. 1 billion dollar. This is no illusion. 

✧✧✧✧

Whatever this grand trick is, it was designed a long time ago, and I believe that what's about to follow, is really going to amaze. So I suggest you sit back and enjoy your front row seat. You paid quite a lot of good money for it.