Flashbacks

FLASHBACKS

The blonde girl walked slowly in front of the Seattle citizens, people that had surrounded her in hope of seeing some magic, holding a deck of card in her hand

"People of Seattle!" She called out to the crowd. "Today you're going to see some magic! We all love magic, don't we?" The crowd cheered. "Now I need a volunteer here. Anybody who wants to volunteer?"

Many people raised their hands, hoping to get chosen. Genevie scanned her eyes through the crowd before stopping on a very cute boy.

"Hey, you!" She called out to the boy standing a few feet away from her. "Black hair, green eyes, cute face!"

The boy looked around himself before realizing she was talking about him.

"Yes you!" Genevie confirmed his suspicions. "Please come here!"

The boy walked forward and stopped in front of her.

"What's your name?" She asked him.

"Jake, Jake Wilson." He introduced himself.

"Okay, Jake Wilson," She said as she held out the deck of cards in front of him. "I want you to choose any one card, whichever you want and then sign it. But do not show the card to me."

"Okay." He said and took out a random card from the deck, and signed it with the pen she provided him.

"Now that you have signed it," She said. "I want you to show it to the audience, but don't show it to me."

Jake showed the card to the audience, which he had signed.

"Now keep the card anywhere between the deck." She said handing him out the deck of the cards. Jake took the deck and stuffed the card in the middle, before handling them back to her.

"Okay." Gen started to shuffle the cards in her hands, and laid them down on the table near. "Do you see you card here?"

He scanned his eyes over the cards, before shaking his head.

"No, I do not see it." He said a little confused.

"Because it's not here." Gen said, before looking at a bearded man among the crowd. "Sir, will you please check your wallet?"

The man looked confused, but nonetheless, took out his wallet and started checking it. A second later his eyes widened and he took out a card signed by Jake Wilson. The crowd gasped in surprise.