Oneshot - Speechless

October, 1986

His eyes lightly closed and his brow furrowed as he rested on the couch, John didn't utter a word to me. He'd been acting like this since he left for work this morning. John had been in a foul mood all day long and I'd had just about enough of it. I racked my brain for ideas of ways to cheer him up. Then an idea popped into my head. I shuffled up behind him, trying not to make a sound as he rested, then leant forward, resting my hands on his shoulders. He jolted in surprise as he felt me beginning to gently massage his shoulders. 

"How does that feel?" I whispered, placing a soft kiss on the nape his neck as I continued to rub his shoulders and back. John didn't say anything, but instead, let out a soft moan in reply. That was all I needed to know. I continued to caress his shoulders, his eyes still closed. Every now and then, I would make my way back to his neck, which he seemed to appreciate. After a little while, I was interrupted by John grabbing my wrist, preventing me from continuing. Had I done something wrong?

 He began to forcefully tug, still not uttering a word, dragging me over to face him. Once our eyes met, he was still for a moment, peering into the depths of my pupils. Then John let go of my wrist. His hands drifted down to my waist as he pulled me closer to him, his dark eyes still gazing deeply into mine. He lifted me onto the couch so that I was now lying on top of him. Resting his hands behind my head, John leant forward, his lips brushing gently against mine. Then, delivered the softest kiss I'd ever felt. Then, pleasure turned to concern as I broke away from his kiss and looked at him worryingly.

"John, there's something wrong. Tell me what's wr-" But I was interrupted by John placing a graceful finger on my lips. Still having said nothing, he brought me closer and resumed the kissing. Every time he pulled away to take a breath, our lips collided more and more passionately, for attention, for love. I ran my fingers through his hair as I lightly sucked at his collarbones. After briskly unbuttoning his shirt, I showered his chest with kisses. But John kept holding my chin and lifting me back up to his lips, where he kissed me passionately and slowly, causing me to moan into his mouth. As I looked into his eyes, I caught a glimpse of his desperation and longing.

Still passionately caressing my lips, our tongues swirling together harmoniously, John's fingers glided to my back where he slowly dragged the zipper of my dress. He continued to undress me as I fiddled with the buckle of his belt. John's every movement was slow, pre-meditated and purposeful, as if he was savouring the moment. Then, when it was time, he flipped me over so that his hips were now pinned on top of mine, his arousal pressed against my thigh. All it took was one look into his eyes to let John know how much I wanted him. And with that, he gradually slid inside of me.

John slowly rocked back and forth, his hands and lips gliding all over my body. All I could do  was whisper his name over and over again, every now and then transforming into a desperate squeak. I begged for him to pick up the pace but he still continued to pump at a painstakingly slow pace. All I wanted was for him to take me right at that moment. I trailed my hand along his perfectly chiselled chin, pulling myself up to whisper.

"Johnny, baby, please." I begged him. He leaned in closer to me and kissed me harder, hotter and wetter. I gasped in surprise as he suddenly began to grind against me faster and rougher, causing moans of pleasure to escape from my lips. I clawed at his bare back as he placed generous kisses on my neck and chest, hot, panting breaths escaping from his parted lips. I was so close now I new one movement would drive me over the edge. And with one more thrust, we came to a screeching halt. I shuddered John's name and tossed my head back as his head fell to my chest, the both of us panting breathlessly. 

For a few moments, he stayed inside of me, his eyes gently closed and his brow furrowed as he rested on my chest. I ran my fingers through his dark, sweaty hair. My breath was shaky and a pool of sweat was resting on my forehead. John lifted his head up to meet my eyes. At that moment, the look he gave me sent shivers down my spine, making me melt. He cupped my cheek in his hand and kissed my forehead lovingly. Finally sliding out of me, he helped me up. We both sat up on the couch for a few moments, my arms wrapped around his waist and my head resting on his shoulder.

John turned over to me. Then finally, he opened his mouth to speak. 

"The reason I was so cranky today." He started, his voice a dark and sexy whisper, almost a growl.

"Was because I wanted nothing more than to have you in my arms all day long." Those words made my heart flutter. I sighed.

"Oh, John." I moaned. His arms rested around my waist as he kissed my shoulder.