Oneshot - Barefoot in the Park

Giddit? Barefoot in the Park... Jane Fonda... Barbarella... Durand Durand???? And OMG that pic of Johnny... crackhead.

November, 1983

It had been a long night of partying and I knew it was just a matter of time before I was out for the count. Drunk and high, John stumbled over to me, a bottle of vodka in his hand. 

"Heya." I slurred, cupping his chin in my hand. I leaned in, sending a drunken kiss his way. He returned the favour and slipped an arm around my neck. We continued kissing, moaning into each others mouths, hands roaming around our waists. I pulled away, looking around self-consciously in the darkened club.

"Say..." I started. "Where are we anyway?" John lifted his dizzy head up, which was previously buried in my chest, and looked around. He nudged Roger, who was stumbling around beside him. He shrugged in response. 

"Let's get outta here." John said, putting his empty bottle of vodka on the bench of the bar. He took my hand and gave my rear a pat and together, we slid out of the club. The cool night breeze hit us like bus and we were knocked back, falling into each other's arms in a fit of giggles. I looked into John's eyes, his pupils dilated and his eyes reddened. I sighed, my finger brushing past his cheek. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Standing on the tips of my toes, I reached forward so my lips met his, and we locked in a passionate kiss for a few moments. We pulled away for a breath and I sighed, resting my head on his chest. His shirt was only buttoned halfway, so some of his chest was exposed. I planted a soft kiss on his chest. 

We walked down the darkened street in the hope of passing a taxi. We could only make out the surrounding trees because of the glare of the slender street lamps. I slipped off my stilettos. I was having trouble walking in straight lines let alone in six inch heels. I felt the cold wet gravel between my toes. I giggled madly. An arm wrapped around my side, John looked around the street in search of a taxi. After a few minutes, one came gliding by. John ran up to the curb and began waving his arms vigorously. The car pulled over. John opened the door and we slid in. I positioned myself on his lap, my arms around his neck.

"Where to?" The taxi driver grunted. John gave him the address of the hotel and we were off. As we drove, I played with John's hair, brushing it out of his face and combing my fingers through it. He laughed. Then, I slipped a hand under his shirt, my fingers gliding over his bare chest. He leaned forward, his fingers trailing down to my legs. When our lips touched, I felt a sudden wave of desire wash over me. My hands moved to John's face. The kisses became hotter, faster, needier, until the taxi slowed to a complete stop. We had arrived at the hotel. John handed the driver a wad of cash then hopped out of the car, ran around to the other side, and opened the door for me. I stepped out, taking his hand. He shot me a cheeky grin. I placed a finger on his chin.

"Why are you looking at me like that Mr. Taylor?" I asked, my lips pouted innocently. John's grin broadened as he leant in a kissed me again, this time, slowly and warmly. I was left speechless. We walked into the elaborate lobby and then made our way for the elevators. As we waited for the elevator to reach the penthouse floor, we stood at opposite ends of the carriage. I was worried that if I took another step closer to John, I would spontaneously combust. Then after what felt like decades of silence, the elevator PINGed and the doors flew open. John took my hand, a bottle of Dom Perignon now in the other and lead me to his room. As he unlocked the door, I stared at him amorously, admiring his breathtaking features: deep, dark brown eyes, chiselled jawline, plump, curved lips. I was broken out of my trance as the door swung open and John pulled me into his room. He twirled me around, smiling and laughing.

We fell onto the soft bed in a fit of passionate kisses. I sighed breathlessly as John's tongue teased at my neck and collarbone. Then he pulled away, to my disappointment, and sat up. He disappeared into the kitchenette and reappeared with two glasses in his hand. He set them on the bedside table then popped open the Dom Perignon, champagne spilling everywhere. John kicked off his shoes and made his way to the stereo, where he placed the needle on an ambient record. He made his way back to me, his eyes filled with a smile. 

"Cheers." John said through a wide grin, handing me a glass of champagne. I took a sip and then set the glass back down on the bedside table. He put his down too, as we edged closer and closer to each other. My hands moved to his shirt, undoing one button after the other. I tugged at his shirt, pulling it off, and ran my hands over his bare chest and shoulders. Our lips collided, tongues swirling, exchanging hot breaths. John's long fingers roamed my back, wrapping around the zipper of my dress and dragging it down. It slid away and I fell into his arms. He showered my neck with kisses, every so often nibbling at my ear. 

I let out a desperate moan, almost aggressively pulling John's hands onto my body, guiding them to where I wanted them to be. Rolling me onto my back, my head buried in the soft pillows, his hips pinning me down, John fiddled with the clasp of my bra, before dragging it away. His lips moved to my chest, tongue caressing my naked breasts as I gasped appreciatively. I furiously kissed him back, my hands moving to the buckle of his trousers. I felt thumbs hook around the sides of my panties as they slid off. John looked deep into my eyes, lifting his hips up. But I stopped him. I rolled over so I was on top and sat up so John's back was against the headboard of the bed. He shot me a surprised look as I leant forward, straddled him then took him in. He gasped as my legs wrapped around his waist. 

I leaned in to kiss him, John's hands cupping my breasts and gliding around my waist. I moaned into his chest, sliding up and down. My fingernails dug into his back as I thrust forward. I had never seen such a look on John's face before, and it only fuelled me to keep going. The bed rocked groaned under the pressure of my sharp movements. It wasn't long before John and I were a tangle mess of sweat and satisfaction. I rolled off John's lap and lay beside him, the both of us panting breathlessly. John rolled onto his side so that he was facing me. He reached a hand forward to cup my cheek.

"I have to say." He panted. "I was not expecting that." I blushed furiously, shuffling closer to John so that my head was resting in the crook of his neck. He pulled the covers over our bodies then planted a kiss on my forehead. I sighed. I felt a finger swirling around my shoulder in circular motions, lulling me off into a deep sleep.