1 (rewrite)

•William's POV•
I wake up in my and Henry's bed, facing to my closet. I turned around and not for a surprise, Henry wasn't there anymore. He's probably  in the kitchen, waiting me to wake up so we can go to work. I'm actually bit worried about him, He stays up late doin' work and gets up in 5am every morning to do paperwork. I got up and got to my closet to take a pair of black pants and a Purple shirt. It's one of my favorite shirts. I didn't find any other socks than the ones i was supposed to throw away next week, so I stole a pair of Henry's. Now that I actually think about it, I don't think it's stealing since most of them are mine. And yes, Henry always takes mine because he can't find socks of his own. Michael does sometimes too. I walked to the door to get out of our room and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
After that I went downstairs and then to the kitchen. There I saw Henry already doing his paperwork. Or actually, Idon't even know is that his, ours or even my paperwork. I wonder why he does paperwork all the fucking time. Not thinking too much about it, I started making breakfast for Michael, Elizabeth and Cc. Our house is not special, or pretty, but it's home. Home of three children of mine, Henry and Me. And soon, perhaps a white little dog. Crying Child is really good boy, I just don't get why Michael bullies him. Maybe he's having a hard time or something. I think while putting cheese on Michael's sandwich. Soon I feel Henry's arms wrap around me.
"Good morning to you too Hen"
I giggle.
"Hmmm"
He muttered against my dark brown hair.
"We should go to work."
I said. And as said we did. But before it I took a pen to write note to my kids:
"Hey kids! This is your dad. Me and Henry are at Work (which you probably already guessed) The breakfast is in the fridge And if you guys need anything the pizzerias number is **********
See you Later today, we love you all!"

We get to the car and Drived to the FredBear's family diner. It's amusing that we used to joke about opening a pizzeria, yet here we are. We got to the pizzeria and opened our doors for the customers of the day. Not long time passed and some children with their parents were already coming in. I already powered on Spring Bonnie, Fredbear and the Puppet. The children and their parents were Eating and watching us when we were in the suits. The Children were enjoying the show witch made me really happy. After the day we got home. Henry's daughter Charlotte is visiting here soon, and it makes us really happy we love her so much. Anyway, when we got home we saw Michael, Chris and Liz watching Donald Duck from a tape. Henry noticed empty pizza box, that clearly was ordered from Fredbears family diner since the box said:
"Fredbears Family Diner" and had Fredbears head on it.
"So you guys were the ones who ordered pizza"
Henry said and Elizabeth jumped.
"What a shame, cause you will eat pizza twice todayyyy"
I said pulling out three pizza boxes to the table from the bag. We figured out that they just did eat and they were full. Looks like we are eating pizza tomorrow too.

☻573 words☻