6

Okay so, in here we have a timeskip. Now, what we are skipping is Will killing those 5 victims and Depression after Chris's death. Ik ik i'm lazy but i just want to continue this so i can start another story:) Thx for every reader, luv u guys. But umm yeah enjoy.

• One day after William Killing those 5 kids •

                            ~ Henry POV~
Today, we have got calls from worried parents. I don't know how, but somehow yesterday five kids got missing in here. The police were searching for them but could not find them. I don't even know why but they did not look inside the pizzeria, only outside. Maybe they think that they are somewhere else than here. Most of people believe they got kidnapped and some of people that they were killed. There is also people who believe that they were kidnapped and then killed. I don't know what to think about it so I decided to search for them  inside. I'm close of the parts & service, looking for... I don't know. Will is in his office, doing something, don't know that either. But he is grown man so he'll survive his own. He is an idiot but not dumb enough for killing himself accidentally. I have checked everywhere else than parts & Service. William told me to not go in there because he is working for surprise animatronic and does not want me to see it. Oh well, this is way too more important than surprise robot. I open the door and first thing I notice is smell of blood. Next thing I notice is that there is blood in the floor. How the fuck did this happen? This room is always locked and only me and Will have keys. It even locks itself so it will never be unlocked. Unless if it's open of course. Only thing I can think about is that William has something to do with this.
My throughts broke when someone touched my shoulder, I jumped. I look behind me and see Will.
"What are you doing in here? Didn't I say that it's not allowed to come in here? "
He said.
"Yes, you did. But I don't give a fuck. The only thing I want to know is what did you do."
I said. You can clearly hear that I was mad.

                            ~William POV~
Shit shit shit shiiittt I gotta think something, Now!
" What do you mean?"
I said.
Henry just looked at me and then into the room. Why did I not clean this yesterday? I'm so stupid. I looked into the room and was acting like I was shocked. In fact, I'm terrible at acting. I saw from Henry's face that he noticed.
"Henry i-"
"No William. Don't. I know you did it. No one else has key in here and it locks itself."
Henry is smart, or i'm just dumb. Maybe both.
I knew i looked upset, thats maybe because i was. I was about to cry. Weird, i have not cried since i was 20. I knew I was about to lose everything I love. Henry, my job, My best friend Clara and maybe even my own Children. I'm so fucked up. Or so I trought. Soon there was a tear. Then two. After that three. And so on. Soon, Henry's warm hands were around me.

I'm mean and imma leave it here. Sorry about the font change i can't change it back.😗✌🏼