3

The timelines are not right
~Henry POV~
I was lying down with William, crying into his chest. He's saying it will be okay... The thing i wonder is, what kind of human could do this to 6yo. She had done nothing wrong. She was innocent little Girl...
~William POV~
I noticed Henry fell asleep. He is sad and still even shocked. But I don't blame him, it's probably traumatic to see his daughter's dead body. No one knows I did do that. No one Will even think that. And I'll make sure that Henry will not find out. He will get better and then we will be happy family again.

Few months later
Henry is not that upset anymore. I'm glad that he is doing okay. The kids came earlier today and Henry was happy to see them. Clara said that Chris was crying cause he missed us. FredBear's family diner is now turned into Freddy Fazbear's pizza cause We feel better to start over. Spring Bonnie is now in parts & service and Fredbear is in there too. Now there is animatronics, they are called Freddy Fazbear, Chica the chicken, Bonnie the Bunny and Foxy the pirate fox. I had done some of them before with Henry but I decided to finish them. Henry came in the work last week and we hired some ppl to make pizza.
What's time is it..? 7.28. I have to woke Henry up and go to work.
I walked to our bedroom door and opened. Walked in. And then did go over him.
"Henryyyy wake upppp"
I said shaking him I notice him waking up.
"Good morning William." He said yawning.
"Good morning Hen, we need to go to the work."
I said and smiled. He makes me happy.
In twenty minutes we were outside of fazbear's. We got in and not a long after that lots of kids and parents were coming in.
"I don't get it, Why kids like this place so much? Is it the animatronics? Or pizza?"
Henry said While powering on the animatronics.
"I don't know.. Maybe both?"
I answered and walked out from the room and opened the showroom doors. After everyone had a seat their parents started to cut the pizza into slices.
I saw Henry walk in and I go over him.
"This is beautiful place we created. I'm just upset that Charlie did not see it."
He said. He was clearly upset.
"Hey. She did see it. She still sees it. From heaven as an angel with her dog that died when she was three years old."
I say and hug him.
"It's gonna be okay. Tomorrow is Chris's birthday. He wants to celebrate it in here, and I was thinking we should put FredBear in here. Just for his birthday, since it was his favorite."
I say and pulled away from his hug.
"Sounds great"
Henry said and we watched the show of the animatronics.

~493 words~