8

~William POV~
It's been a week since we found Elizabeth inside Baby. I keep losing everyone. Who's next? Me? Mike? Henry? Hopefully me. God I'm a terrible father. A terrible husband. And a terrible best friend. Sometimes I wonder what my family would think, but actually, that does not matter since I have not seen them since I left. They probably don't know I have kids or I'm not with Clara Anymore. Oh there is an another one to count! I'm also a terrible son.
"Hey Will you there?"
I hear Henry's voice behind the bedroom door.
"Yeah"
"Can I come in?"
He said.
"Yeah, sure."
He opened the door and sat down next to me.
"Are you okay?"
He said.
"Yes. Why are you asking?"
I answered
H: "It's just that, you have been in the bedroom for a while and your daughter died last week.."
W: "I think it's more like our daughter but yeah I know."
H: "it's beautiful outside. Mike misses you, he has not seen you. I think it's time for you to get back to work."
W: "yeah. Let's go."
H: "Get dressed, I'll be in the car."

So, I got dressed and now we are at work.
I'll have to look for posters in parts & service. I actually don't know why Henry did put them in there, but I think we ran out of space.
I walked to the parts & service room and started to look for the posters.
Soon after, I heard a noice.
"Who's there?"
I said no one answered so I turned around.
There was another noice and this time when I turned around there was souls that looked exactly like the kids I killed. They started following me so I had to hide. My eyes got on to Spring Bonnie. I can hide! I thought. I got into spring Bonnie and said:
"You can't hurt me now, can you?"
I laughed.
But then, there was a noice and after that a huge pain in my back. Soon, my whole body was bleeding and hurting. I was screaming for help.
"Will?!"

I'm sorry this is really short but I have been working to my another William x Henry book. Hope you all understand. Thank you for over 600 reads, luv u guys<3