7

~William POV~
Henry was... hugging me..?
"Don't cry... It's okay..."
Henry said. I trought he would hate me now. I think I was wrong, hopefully. Henry pulled away and looked at me.
"Why did you do it?"
He asked the question that I had no answer for.
"I... I don't know..."
I answered.
"I really hope you don't get caught, cause if you get caught, we'll both end up in jail."
Henry said
"What? Why?"
I said, I was confused.
"I'll help you with this. I'm not gonna tell to police and if they found you, I'll lie that it was not you. It's a crime so don't get caught. And don't get me wrong, I am mad. So because of this, you will do the dishes and a laundry for a month."
He said. The punishment because of this is really small. I'm surprised...
"I trought you would hate me now..."
I said.
"Will, I would never hate you. Now, let's clean this."

(Imma say sorry now for the font change and for that those spaces between words are huge but I can't do anything about it.)

                        ~Still William POV~
In couple of months we opened new restaurant. It's called Circus Baby's pizza world. I made Circus baby a murder and it works! I'm really proud. Henry knows about this, he is too smart. When I told him not to let Elizabeth near Baby he asked why. I circled the matter but eventually told him. He burned the plans that I made for it. And I get it why. For some reason, I don't even know why, but Henry did not get mad.
                             ~ Henry POV~
What the hell has gotten into me? I'm not even mad about Will making a murder machine for kids. I'm not mad, even because it's pretty fucking clear by now that he killed Charlie. Well at least I don't have to watch over her...
wait what the fuck?! Something is really wrong with me. I have to stop William from doing things like this. But right now I have to watch over Elizabeth. I came here like 5 minutes ago and asked William:
"Where is Liz?"
" I dunno. I did not watch over her since I'm taping this random decoration in the wall."
He said.
"Okay?.. Imma go find her."
I said to him. It's weird how he is adorable even tho he is insane. I walk to Circus baby's showroom, on my way I saw kids playing with each other, parents talking and stuff. When I got to Circus Baby's showroom, there was blood splattered in the floor and circus baby, there was also ice cream. I really hope it was some random child, not Elizabeth. I go out of the room, lock the door and ran over Will. "Will. Will."
He noticed me so I continued.
"Let's make everyone leave. Circus baby has done something... "
When we got everyone off the building we headed straight to C.B's showroom. We already know it is Elizabeth. We did not found her anywhere. We powered circus baby off, and opened her. And there she was. Elizabeth afton, dead as people on their graves.