2

William's POV
Charlotte did came here yesterday and we were so happy, we still are. But now, it starts to get bit annoying when she is around, Don't get it wrong I love her but she just messes up on our day routine that it's annoying. No... Stressfull.
I feel like I could kill her right now... but I will not do that since I'm good person, good dad and a good husband. We are staying home today cause we think it's better for Charlie. Or actually, Henry thinks it's better for Charlie. But because I love him I let this thing be. It's not that bad. I'm really tired, i have to get up soon, wake Henry up, make him wake kids up since i know Michael will scream. Then make breakfast and Well.. actually i don't know. Maybe do something fun with kids. I did do everything i had to do. To the breakfast i made pancakes cause Elizabeth likes them. Now we are on our way to the zoo. Henry is driving, I'm talking with him, kids are on back seats. We are lucky to have a big car so all of them are fitting in. Couple of minutes later Charlie starts crying. God she is annoying. Elizabeth is cheering her up, they are like best friends or something.
                          ~ One hour later ~
"So kids, Here we are. Who wants an ice cream?"
I said and the kids were running to the cafeteria, screaming of joy. I turned around and said
"So, I'll buy the tickets and you watch the kids?"
"Yeah sure I cannot see why not"
Henry replied.
"Thanks"
I said and kissed his forhead. And then went to the ticket seller and did buy the tickets. I knew it was dangerous to kiss Henry in public since anyone could came and beat our asses up because of it. Why the hell world has to be so homophobic?
                          ~ 6 hours later ~
We have seen so many animals and now what? Chris is crying. Michael is tired and annoyed. Elizabeth wants ice cream again, and Charlotte actually is finally the good one and is sleeping. Still getting Henry's attention all the time. Now we are on our way home. I can finally just go to sleep. I have to make the kids sleep tho...
"Hey Will?"
I hear someone saying next to me.
"What is it Henry?"
I say with bit sleepy voice.
"You seem tired, I can Deal with Charlie and Lizzy so you will only have To take care of Chris since Mike is 11 so He can go to sleep by himself."
Henry said to me
"Thank you very much Hen"
"No broblem"
... I think he does this only because of Charlie. He wants to be with her. Okay it's weird to be jealous of 6yo. Wait- No, I'm not Jealous. I'm grownup and that  is childish. Or I have to be at least bit childish cause I own pizzeria for kids with two animal suits... But okay you got the point. 10 minutes passed and we got home. I'm so freaking tired. Luckily, I don't have to put Chris to sleep cause he fell asleep in the car. I went to upstairs, brushed my teeth, took my clothes off and got to bed.

~Next day, 6am~

I woke up and felt Henry's arms around me. Sometimes I wonder how many times has he been holding me without me knowing cause I was asleep. Anyway. Today is the day when we have to take our children to the work. At least we don't have to cook for them.

                          ~Two hours later~
The morning went exactly like yesterday's. I woke Henry up, Made him wake the kids up cause Michael will scream, made breakfast and so on. Now we are in the car. But today we are not goin' to the zoo. Charlotte is exited about seeing the suits.
"Hey Hen?"
"Yeah?"
Henry answered
"I'm finally done with our project to make our suits to animatronics."
I said.
"That's great honey! Did you make them like we planned so we can still use them as suits?"
Henry said. He sounded bit exited.
"Yes, I did. But Using them as suits is kinda dangerous cause I had to add locks to the suits so the endosceleton will not move inside it. And that probably does not sound dangerous but it really is. One wrong move and the locks will crush you."
I said. He looked me and answered:
"Okay, i guess we will use them as suits only if it's necessity."
"Yeah.."
I answered

                                    ~ 5pm ~
Charlie is outside and Henry said I have to go and watch Her playing so nothing will happen to her. I don't even know why but I took a knife with me. After finding Charlie becind the corner off the pizzeria I took my knife from my pocket. I don't know what did get on me... but I walked over her and stabbed her from behind. I know no one will figure out since here is no cameras. I also know no one saw me. I took the knife and cleaned it up so no one will figure out it was me. I ran inside to Henry, crying.
"H-Henry!"
I yelled to him
"What is it William? Where is Charlie?"
He said when I got to him
"I-I did go to the outside and noticed C-Charlie was not there a-and I-I looked for her and...and when I found her she was behind the pizzeria... D-dead"
I said, fake crying.
"What? No.. this can't be happening!" He said and ran out. I know he saw Her dead body cause he did ran inside and call the police. I was still fake crying. Police did came but they did not have any clue of the murderer.
Everyone was outside, I was hugging Henry, Thw kids were hugging each other. My ex wife, Clara did do nothing bad we just stopped loving each other and we are still friends. Clara did pick Lizzy, Mike and Chris up and took them into her house because Henry needs some time and he can't be alone cause it would be too depressing. I did drive us home this time. We ended up cuddling, Henry facing my chest and crying.

☻1061 words☻