5

~Michael POV~
I woke up in hospital, my head was hurting. Everything was blurry at first but then things became more clear. Elizabeth was looking at me, then saying:
"Dad! Michael's up!"
Dad looked over me, came and hugged. I could clearly see he was crying. I don't know what happened.. but soon a woman in a uniform came in.
"I can tell that you look confused. I think your dad wants to tell you. Anyway. Now, you can get up and go see your little brother."
She said. I got up. I started to remember. I walked the hallway with dad and Lizzy. Soon we opened a door to Chris's room. I gasped. Now I fully remember. I ran over him and hugged.
"I'm so sorry Chris! I'm so stupid! Please wake up..."
I said.
~ 5 months later ~
William pov
Chris has not woke up since that accident happened. I hope that he will, even though I know he never will. A tear dropped from my eye. I did let It be. I just did get to the couch when the phone rang. It was ringing every morning since the accident, whenever the phone rang I knew it was time to know updates of Chris health. I picked up the phone.
"William Afton on the phone"
I said.
"Hey mister Afton. I'm so sorry to tell you this but your son is dead. If you want to we can take you to therapy."
The woman said. I was sad. The sadness of this just pushed out of nowhere when I heard this.
"No thanks."
I answered and then stopped the call.

- Authors note -
I'm so sorry this is short but I have no motivation rn.