007.

VALLYK'S anxiousness began to rise rapidly, and his palms became clammy. "i'm hungry." she said. "i know a place." he awkwardly replied. "you sound nervous. everything all right?"

"yeah." he lied. she didn't quite believe him though. "no something's up. just tell me."

"nothing's up, solana." she scoffed at his response. "yeah, okay." he rolled his eyes, "for real, everything is alright. i'm alright."

"fine, i'm not gonna sit here and beg for your honest answer so therefore, i'm moving on from this topic because frankly, i am not in the best mood to argue right now."

"okay, if you're not in the mood to argue, how about we continue getting to know each other more?"

"i like to binge eat, i make horrible photoshopped picture of me with boys that have no interest in me, i think my fanpage is dying but every time you comment it helps me get more followers, um, and i like to make tiktoks and bother my dumbass friends."

"that's not personality wise. those are things you do." he added. "i don't care, you asked and i answered."

"lemme ask you something, why aren't you nervous?" solana was confused, "um, can you clarify?"

"like, for having a big crush on me you don't seem as nervous as me." she laughed. "i'm not nervous because i know you don't like me how i like you so i shouldn't be trying to impress you."

he nodded and began thinking a bit more while they were in the restaurant eating. "so, why kobe? like outta everybody, why him?"

"one, because i don't know. he seems cute but he's like, um, how can i say this in a polite way, um... he's bald so that's a deal breaker. also, no offense, you sound a bit jealous."

"me? jealous? never that." he answered. solana still didn't buy it, so she decided to wait for a while until she made an elaborate plan.

"why do you photoshop photos?" he asked her. she rolled her eyes. "because it's fun." he nodded as a way of telling her he knew she was pissed. soon, solana finally created her plan.

"hey, do you know how i can get kobe's attention?" he groaned, "you already did. also, won't you be cheating on me if you do that?"

"oh, so you're actually jealous?" she joked. he rolled his eyes at her, "you're so full of yourself."

she frowned. solana didnt know why she got offended but she just did.

they walked back to the car and there was complete silence. the car ride was also silent. when he dropped her off, he decided to apologize. "hey, i'm sorry."

"i forgive you."

-cat's corner
um... heyy, how y'all doing