034.

"ACTUALLY SOLANA, THERE'S SOMETHING I'VE BEEN MEANING TO TALK ABOUT TO YOU."

      they both walked to his car feeling extremely full of gelato. "okay, i'm all ears." for some odd reason, solana didn't feel nervous at all. vallyk wanted her to be nervous so it was disappointing to see that she wasn't.

      "jalessa became a tea page for bronny and she was at an event that he hosted with his dad a couple days back," now solana was nervous.

       clearly, he was talking about the event she attended. the one where bronny escorted her out and ate her out in his hotel room and the one where she got fingered by him.

       "she posted on her account that she saw bronny walk you to the elevator and into his hotel room and that he came out with you too. i just wanna know, if you guys fucked." she could hear the pain in his voice as he waited for a response in the car.

      "you know he has a crush on me, right?" he nodded. "he tried making a move on me but i didn't let him. he told me he didn't know i didn't feel that way about him. so, he left and told me to wait here but i left and on my way out i saw him so that's why it looked like we walked out together."

       "solana, i really do hope you aren't lying to me. it would really make me upset. but i believe you. i always will."

       "thank you vallyk." he drove fast to his place and it was obvious he was pressed. "why are we going to your place?"

       "my family is still in town, so maybe you could meet them. solana i'm sorry but i would really love it if you met them." she did want to meet them but the first time she was about to meet them everything fell apart.

        when solana walked in, everybody looked at her. "mom, this is my girlfriend solana." they hugged and mike looked at solana. he found her really really pretty right now. vallyk noticed him looking her up and down.

      while solana was bonding with his mother and sister, vallyk walked over to see what was the deal between mike and derek giving her a dirty look when she first walked in.

        "she's mad at us huh?" derek asked. "yeah." vallyk replied. "i'm sorry for giving her a dirty look, i take it back." mike told vallyk without even making eye contact. "hey!" vallyk slapped him and he snapped out of his imagination.

       solana walked over to the bathroom where mike decided to wait outside for her. it took five minutes and when she came out she was startled to see mike. "i'm sorry for being a fake friend to you."

     "i forgive you." he gasped. "really? you're not fucking with me right?" she giggled. "i'm not."

       derek was jealous that she forgave him. he sat down deciding on whether or not he should get up and apologize. his final decision was no.

━━ cat's corner
i didn't even realize i hit 300 followers cause i
was writing the last chapter but thank you!!