012.

SOLANA FINALLY ARRIVED AT STORM'S home only to see her lying in bed scrolling through tiktok while devouring a party sized bag of cheetos. not to mention, storm was wearing her old dirty pajamas that her mother had gave her back in 2010.

     "storm, we need to shut these ugly ass boys down! except, we aren't going to do so if you're planning on looking like my dad."

     storm scoffed at solana. "girl, you're not understanding this entire plan!"

      "well maybe i'm not understanding it cause you never told me what it was." storm adjusted herself and sat up on her bed. "i have to look as ugly as possible for these boys to stop finding me 'attractive' cause this shit is wack! my username is literally brentownsme. what's there not to understand?"

     "enough! let's just go. i have to attend some event with my family later today but i'm really debating on whether to go or not."

     "i say don't. this is way more important." storm tried convincing her.

    "it's my grandma's funeral."

    solana gave her an upset look but storm was unable to stay serious. she laughed so loud that her mother downstairs put on her airpods. "storm, that's really messed up. i mean my grandma helped me through so much."

    "girl bye! you said your grandma was a bitch don't be switching sides all of a sudden."

    "that's what i'm gonna say at the funeral. i have to make it seem like we were close so more people will feel bad for me and give me gifts."

    "that is the most poorest thing i've ever heard in my entire life."

    "excuse me! it's not poor whatsoever. it's called being intelligent. now, i'm sick of standing around and waiting for your lazy ass to get up. it's either i'm leaving with or without you."

     "without me, i kinda got lazy." solana stood there and crossed her arms. "this is not happening today, storm. don't be a lazy bitch."

     "my period just came. now fuck off i gotta finish watching this hilarious tiktok i've found."

    solana uncrossed her arms and pulled storm's skinny body up from her bed and out of her room. "stop!! i genuinely don't want to go."

    storm's mother saw this and became very concerned. "woah woah what's going on?"

   "storm and i were planing on rejecting these boys who like her but all of a sudden, she became lazy."

   "well lemme see how these boys look like." solana let go off storm and approached her mother with pictures of them. she shrieked. "that brown boy is cute storm. the other one, eh, not that much. you go reject the one with curls and return home with the cuter one."

    storm giggled. "not you thinking mike is cute. in case you haven't noticed, i belong to brent and only brent. and that's on period."

    "storm, brent rivera is not the prettiest boy alive. i don't like him, he gives off bad vibes." solana laughed but storm was embarrassed. "mom, not him. i mean brent faiyaz the most perfect person alive." her mom gave her an understanding nod.

     the girls politely said bye to her before rushing out the door. "i forgot their address." storm told her. solana had an idea, though. "well then just ask dev."

    "i can't because then she'll suspect something's going on and get upset. it just isn't going to work out well in the end so therefore, we have to facetime them."

    solana couldn't believe what she just heard. "s-so you made me come from my home, to yours, and drag you out of your bed, just to tell me that you don't know their address? storm, you're more than a dumbass. you're the most dumbest fucking idiot alive."

    "well i want to ask if you know the address." solana stopped talking. "mhm that's what i thought! instead of bashing me you should just shut the fuck up. anyways, just go home and text vallyk."

   "storm you wasted my time." she ignored her and walked back into her home.

cat's corner
so sleepy but here's a chapter ✨