021.

"HOW ARE YOU FEELING?" storm asked devyn as she handed her an ice pack. "not good. the bitch fucking kicked me in the vagina."

        "you're always getting into fights whenever we visit vallyk." "oh shut up solana. get your head out my ass and worry about miley. i saw vallyk walk her into mike's room. maybe they're fucking." "pfft, as if! vallyk and i are, well, i mean we're talking."

      "he's probably fucking miley." they sat down on a sidewalk where devyn chewed some gum. "i hate that bitch. she's like a walmart version of me."

       "maybe you shouldn't bring her down just to bring yourself up." storm reprimanded devyn. "shut the fuck up i can whatever i want about her. she fucking kicked me in the vagina!"

        "i know she did i fucking saw dumbass but need i remind you that you began the fight?" jalessa ate her chips and looked off into distance imagining a life with bronny while solana thought about what devyn said.

        "shut the fuck up storm you don't know what you're talking about matter of fact why are you even here?" "bitch fuck you i'm going home. i ain't finna sit around and let you boss me around and actually, i'm glad he went with miley because you aren't good enough for him. all you do is be an annoying arrogant bitch!" solana widened her eyes and looked at them. "oh shit."

         "hey! that's enough! i hardly visit you guys and now that i'm finally here you guys are arguing? yeah i can't roll with that." jalessa said. "i agree with jale that was pretty harsh. apologize to dev."

        "no. i'm leaving. see you bitches never. i'm sick of this shit." storm ranted to herself as she jogged to the nearest bus stop. "solana shut up i know you're on storm's side. just leave me and jale alone."

     "bitch fuck you. i'm going with storm. STORM!!" solana ran after storm and eventually caught up with her. "now what solana?"

       "devyn literally told me to shut up and said i was on your side like no bitch  i know i'm always on your side but for once i was on devyn's side and now she decided to be a bitch. i just hate when she acts like that."

         "i mean jale had a valid point. she never visits us and when she does bitchass devyn decides to start a fight? she needs help. maybe something serious is happening at home but whatever it is she needs to sort this shit out. i'm sick and tired."

        "me too." "hey i know i just called you a bitch earlier and stormed out but can i sleep over? i'm kinda in a stitch with my parents and i don't wanna see them."

       "anytime storm. you know i'm a lonely bitch and honestly i wish you moved in with me." solana and storm hopped onto a bus and talked and laughed the entire way to her house.

━━ cat's corner
i need to update my two other books
but i got so caught up with my other book
crush but now i got time for fangirl :)