020.

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT THAT GIRL IS FINE AS FUCK!" solana said to her friends as they waited for vallyk to open the door. "yeah, yeah whatever." devyn replied with an irritated tone. "come in."

the girls walked in and the boys including miley looked at jalessa. "is that bronnyswhore?" mike asked. "boy don't be saying my username out loud."

"it's not even a big deal jale." miley smiled at them. "uh hi, i'm miley." she brought solana and jalessa in for a hug and they smelled her. she smelled really good but it was quite obvious she applied a shitload of perfume on.

"i'm solana, this is jalessa, storm, and devyn." miley shook their hands and mike couldn't stop staring at miley. storm let out a sigh of relief. "thank goodness mike doesn't like me anymore." she whispered to devyn.

vallyk pulled solana aside from them and kissed her. "woah we ain't never did this before." she joked. "i need to tell you something."

"round two?" she smirked. "no," vallyk got close to her ear. "derek likes miley." solana let out a fake gasp. "no shit it's really obvious." she glanced over at them and saw them flirting. "how will devyn react?" he asked. "i don't know."

"also look at mike and storm." solana looked over at the couch where mike and storm were cuddling and talking. "derek i still like you." devyn spoke out loud. this caught everybody's attention quickly. "i'm sorry devyn but derek isn't interested in you. he's moved on."

       devyn let out two deep breaths before landing a punch on miley. everybody pulled devyn back but miley shocked everybody when she kicked devyn's genitals. "OH SHIT!!!" storm pulled out her phone and began recording. "lightskins fighting! i repeat, the lightskins are fighting!"

        solana pulled devyn's arm and looked over at storm. "come help!!" vallyk pulled miley and took her to mike's room. "devyn you gotta chill the fuck out! just accept it. derek isn't the one for you and quite frankly, you're too good for him."

      "nah she ain't too good for me. unlike vallyk, i don't fuck fans." derek gave dirty looks to devyn and solana. "man i know your ugly ass ain't talking. looking like a damn goldfish and shit. get the fuck outta my face!" storm  yelled at him. "shut the fuck up you ain't my mom."

       "bitch i know that but it feels like i gotta act like yo mom since you acting like a child! now for real get the fuck outta here you already disrespected solana and devyn."

       derek walked into his room and slammed the door. "let's go." solana and the rest of them walked out mad. "i hate derek so much. i can't believe i ever liked him. he is such an asshole. i hope his fans see who he truly is."

━━ cat's corner

me @ dylan minnette

me @ dylan minnette