033.

"SOLANA, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" her mother looked her up and down with a disgusted look. she wore a tight white dress with matching heels. "to take photos." she lied.

       "really?" her mom crossed her arms. "it just seems a bit, i don't know, suspicious. whenever you take these alleged photos, you always get in a car with a boy with crazy curls. first off, he should really brush his hair, second, i wanna see you walk out the door."

       "mom, devyn picks me up. also, his curls aren't crazy, you just don't understand the struggle. anyways, i'm going." solana walked out of the door and vallyk was parked around the corner where her mom couldn't see him. "see? no car? devyn isn't tagging along. i'm going alone."

       "hm, alright then." her mom went back inside and solana ran to his car. "drive. my mom is being overprotective." vallyk felt multiple butterflies in his stomach. he was so happy to be with her again.

       he parked in a parking lot and solana was confused. "what are we doing?" vallyk decided to be bold and pull the first kiss on her neck. she kissed him and he got hard. it was very obvious and it only made solan want to laugh.

        "i've missed you, solana." no, he missed the feeling of her lips, she thought. he probably fucked numerous girls. this was all her paranoia speaking. in reality, he was in his room depressed. solana was the one who made out with bronny and almost, had sex with him.

       "okay vallyk, get a grip. what's going on? i dressed extra nice today so what are we gonna do?" he chuckled. "miley is my cousin's step sister. i told her to get some info. don't worry, she hates me and derek. i paid her a thousand dollars."

       "okay what the fuck is up with all of you and money. you know what, ima need to have a talk with miley cause i actually liked her."

       he began laughing hysterically. "solana! she didn't take the money. she liked you out of devyn, jalessa, and storm. she told me your favorite place, so that's where we're going."

      as he turned on the car again, solana looked out the window. it took her an hour to even put on this dress because she had gained four pounds. the dress fit perfectly on her before, it was a little loose actually. now, it's tight to the point where she has to suck her stomach in. vallyk noticed but he was okay with it. he found her even more attractive.

       they sat down and solana felt uncomfortable. she wore an extremely beautiful outfit just for gelato. while she was getting dressed, she assumed vallyk was going to take her to some nice ass restaurant.

       "so, do you know who samira and briana are?" he nodded. "what do you think of them?" there was absolutely nothing she could talk about so she mentioned her new friends. "this is about us, not other people. just relax and try to have a good time with me. i don't know about you but i've missed you a lot."

       solana gagged. it was as if he was saying his long ass text message in person. in her opinion, him telling her he missed her was really beginning to become irritating.

━━ cat's corner

fuck these ugly ass mfs 😔‼️