027.

"SOLANA!!" A FAMILAIR VOICE CALLED OUT FROM OUTSIDE.

opening her window, solana saw storm holding all of her favorite snacks. "solana i'm really sorry!" she begged for forgiveness but solana closed her window. out of all of them storm truly felt bad, but she knew it would take ages for solana to forgive her.

"why should i believe you won't fuck me over again?" solana opened her window and storm sighed. "they paid me money. i don't even like those bitches. trust me, vallyk does like you. at first he only did it for money because his mom was in debt, but he actually has feelings for you. solana you just gotta trust us. fuck jale and dev, you have us."

"i have nobody! all of you tricked me even mike and derek. do you realize how fucked up that is? i was literally such a big fan of them and now i hate them! i also hate you, storm."

she slammed her windows shut and dressed up to meet bronny. all these emotions were overflowing her head causing her to lie down on her bed. one minute she felt sad the next she was furious. "i need to get up or else ima be late."

solanamoneti'm at caesar's palace

solanamonet
i'm at caesar's palace

bronny
i'm here right now

solanamonet
ok i'll be there in
less than five mins

she rushed to the caesar's palace where she saw THE LEBRON JAMES. this was way better than meeting vallyk and his friends. bronny stood beside him and looked at her. "dad, this is my friend solana." bronny put his hand behind her back in a friendly way to convince his father. they shook hands and solana tried her best not to sweat.

lebron went over to a large group of fans to take photos with them. "it's nice to finally meet you bronny." solana spoke to him. "yeah i been followin' you on instagram for the longest time ever."

the two of them conversated for a while before he took her up to his hotel room to be away from the fans. "ain't you with that kid.. uh what's his name.. vuh leek?"
he asked as they sat on his bed.

"vallyk," she pronounced correctly. "and we used to be till his ass tricked me into believing he liked me. turns out he was in it for money."

"oh shit for real?" she nodded. "you ain't finna get revenge on him?" that's what she was doing right now. "no, i'm just gonna let him be."

"you sure? cause shit i'll help you. i mean we can do a lot to him." he continued insisting but she continued refusing. he suddenly became closer to her and proceeded to place his hand on her thigh.

━━smut warning , you know the drill.
if you're uncomfortable, please head on
over to the next chapter!

his fingers moved up her inner thighs like a spider before reaching its destination. his middle finger took off her panties slowly. it felt like he had done this multiple times already.

bronny slid his middle finger inside of her automatically causing her to let out a soft moan. he continued moving his finger in and out of her slowly, eventually touching her clit and caressing it.

her pussy throbbed more and more once bronny put his face in front of it. bronny licked and sucked her clit causing her entire body to tremble. "bronny.." she released her ejaculation into his mouth with a result of him swallowing it all.

bronny licked his lips slowly before standing up. "hold up, that's it?" solana asked. "wait here for two hours i'll be back. i got some events to attend."

"fine." she replied as he left the hotel room so suddenly. surprisingly, a text from an unknown number appeared on her lock screen.