5 months later

[ our pov ]
it have been 5 months life is great avani is now dating vallyk,katie still dating ale addison is still dating roshuan and I am now dating derek. I don't know how is mattia and kairi doing .

~presents~
I was at my room cuddling with derek tbh he has been acting real strange after he went out with vallyk last week hut I didn't think much. and also prom is coming up and he haven't ask me to the prom I mean I know he is my boyfriend but ykyk.

y : babe.

d : mhm yes. *looking at his phone*

y : you do know prom is coming up right ?

d : mhmmhm.

y : are you even listening to me ?

d : yeah wtv I am going to the toilet.

y : tsk.

he walk to the toilet then his phone started to blow up I grab his phone and saw a text from charli.

charli 😙💞

i- i am so speechless right now all this time I am getting played him I take my phone and took a snap of it then I send it to avani who is in her room with vallyk and the rest was downstairs I receive a text saying mattia and kairi was downstairs ...

i- i am so speechless right now all this time I am getting played him I take my phone and took a snap of it then I send it to avani who is in her room with vallyk and the rest was downstairs I receive a text saying mattia and kairi was downstairs I don't really care cause alvaro and ale is still their friend and then Derek come out from the toilet.

d : babe are you okay ?

y : don't call me that jerk.

then I heard argument knowing it was vallyk and avani.

d : are they ok ?

y : *sarcastic smile* I can't believe you right now !

d : what did I do ?

y : STOP IT DEREK YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID YOU MF CHEATED ON ME WITH WHOSE THAT NAME UHH CHARLI YES CHARLI ! I DID EVERTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME YOU NEVER HAD FEELINGS FOR AND YOU STILL GOT A HEART TO PLAY WITH MY FEELING I HATE YOU DEREK ! YOU FUCKING IDIOT KNOW WELL WHEN I DATED YOU WHEN I HAVENT GET MIND OFF MATTIA BUT YOU STILL WANTED ME YOU SAID YOU WILL HELP ME TO FORGET HIM BUT THIS IS WHAT YOU DO I TRIED TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU BUT YOU JUST HURT ME .!

d : i-im sorry.

y : FUCK YOU WITH ALL YOUR SORRY EVERYONE KEEPS ON SAYING SORRY AND THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN OVER AND OVER AGAIN I HATE GETTING PLAYED I HATE THE FEELING THAT I HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE CAUSE I KNOW DAMN WELL I AM GETTING PLAYED AND THATS THE REASON WHY I DIDNT WANT TO ACCEPT THE PLAN THAT MATTIA WANTED TO FAKE DATING ME CAUSE I KNOW I WILL FALL FOR HIM BUT BECAUSE ITS HIS FIRST LOVE I DID CAUSE I KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO FALL IN LOVE FOR TGE FIRST TIME ITS HARD TO FORGET OKAY ! YK WHAT WERE OVER ! * saying forgetting that they were downstairs*

i quickly walkout of the room with tears dripping on the floor and when downstairs and saw everyone even mattia the look at me.

kat : omg are you okay ?

ad : baby don't cry.

I didn't answer I just walk out.

....