1 Y E A R L A T E R

today is the wedding to be honest i dont feel right about this troy and lauren always had the worried face and my head always is always hurt and the guy that is looks like italian is always playing in my mind .

[ troy pov ]
i am so worried and scared . I was with the rest and y/n was in her room changing into the wedding clothes i think. I feel like i should tell mattia about this so i pulled lauren aside to tell her about this by saying im horny to everyone.

l : seriously troy right now ?

t : nope im not horny i just want to tell you something.

l : what ?

t : i think we should tell mattia about this

l : same ! you call and i will talk to y/n about this.

t : are srs ?

l : yeah all i got to do is say his name and she will remember what he did.

t : you know what lets just get mattia to come here . you just calm y/n down okay go . if anything happens we will go through this together.

l : okay ly.

lauren went upstairs to accompany y/n then i told everyone that i went to buy water at the 7 eleven then i took my keys and walked ro my car then i go to 7 eleven and park my car then i took out my phone out and dail mattia.

m : hello

t : umm hi its me troy from hacker mafia.

m : WHY THE FUCK YOU CALLING ME !

t : i am tryimg to save y/n life

m : Y/N WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE ?

t : its her wedding with vinnie today and lauren and i dont want to lie to her ive known for 1 year and shes like our sister and we dont want to lose her forever so come to *adressed* and save her idrk if she will still remember you but yeah try 

m : thanks for telling me.

t : your welcome faster come the wedding is starting.

[ end of pov ]

[ our pov ]
i wiped my tears away by lauren coming into my room.

l : whats wrong ?

y : i dont know i feel like this isint right

l : what makes you think like that ?

y : i dont know the day that vinnie proposed to me my head started to get hurt and whenever my head felt dizzy theres this boy keep on replaying on my mind and i dont fucking know him but in my dream i see me and that guy happy and that i was pregnant but the baby didnt make it then he left me hanging going through shits . i feel like its so real like it was a dream.

l : describe that guy.

y : he looks hot he is like italian he has beautiful hazel eyes a messy hair his kinda tall like 6'1 like that.

[ lauren thoughts ]
its mattia.
[ end of thoughts ]

c : you guys ready ?

y : yeah iam i will come down in a min.

l : yeah same i will accompany her.

c : okay.

y : lauren dont tell anyone about this.

l : mhmm its okay you will know soon maybe it is true.

y : huh ?

l : umm lets go now.

...

a/n : ready for the next one ?!