I D O N T W A N T TO L O S E H E R .

[ mattia pov ]
I was walking behind y/n then I saw a guy wearing hoodie and a cap that is covering his mf face and I couldn't see he walked towards and did something to y/n when is run away I saw a knife on his hand and blood I looked at y/n she was touching her stomach and she lose balance she almost fell but then I run to her and caught her. I look at her stomach and saw blood I shouted kairi name.

m : KAIRI !!

m : y/n stay with me please dont close your eyes.

y : i-i-i s-saw c-cyn-cynthia.

what . the . actually . FUCK ! how ?

m : KAIRI !!!

[ kairi pov ]
we are all walking towards avani car mattia and y/n was behind us when we wanted to hop on the car i heard someone called my name I look behind and saw mattia hold     y/n she was on the fall.

kai : GUYS ! MATTIA IS CALLING ME !

a : OMG WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEN ! WHY IS Y/N BLEEDING ! LETS GO TO THEM !!

we run to them and saw mattia crying .

m : CALL THE MF AMBULANCE !! NOW I DONT WANT TO LOSE HER NOR THE BABY !!

ale quickly called the ambulance.

[ mattia pov ]
I was crying so hard I don't want to lose her I love her .

m : y/n please don't go I dw to lose you.

y/n held my face and wipe the tears than she said something that makes me cry more and felt regret for cheating on her.

y : I love you and always will.

and she slowly closed her eyes and at the right time the ambulance came .

?? : so only one person can follow us to accompany her .

a : mattia you go.

m : *sobbed* thanks.

[ third person pov ]
mattia accompanyed y/n he doesn't want to lose her knowing that she the love of his life . that boy will do anything for her . that boys if a fuck boy but after he met that girl he changed to him that girl is everything . he didn't use her for the body . her smile,her laugh , her beautiful eyes and everything about her is what makes him fall for her and for the first time that girl doesnt fall for him easily like other girls. on the other hand the girl she still scared to accept him back cause she gets hurt multiple times and doesn't want to get hurt again but that boy make her fall for him hard making her wish that not to happen after everything he did to her she still accept him in her life . now that boy is just hope his gf and unborn child is safe...
[ end of pov ]