1 y e a r l a t e r

i am still together with mattia but he starter to go out at night everyday and always looking at his phone and he keeps on smiling .. avani and kairi is still together same goes to katie and ale but Addison and roshuan they didn't workout so they decided to break up. I was in my room and mattia was in the restroom then his phone started to blow up and i started to get flashback when I was with Derek. I look at his phone and saw his text with cynthia calling each other baby's and she says last night was fun.. I felt like my heart dropped I then went downstairs and say Kai and avani and Katie and ale cuddling..

y : *sniff * kai ale can I still avani and Katie for awhile.

ale : are you okay ?

y : yeah i am.

a : baby what happen ?

y : follow me for awhile ?

kat : yeah sure baby let's go to the park .

y : yeah * sniff *

we then walked to the park and we sat at the bench I sat in the middle and avani and katie sat next to me.

a : now tell us .

y : mattia cheated.

k : omg ..

a : that bitch !!

y : it's okay. I just-

before I could finish my sentence i felt like throwing up I quickly got up and run to a nearest tree and throw up. avani and Katie run to me and avani rubs my back while katie hold my hair .

a : y/n did you and mattia did yk ?

y : yeah but it was last 2 days.

k : oh I think we need to go and buy the test I got this feeling that you are pregnant.

y : yeah we should.

...

a/n : thanks for 500 readers for this book !!