3 m o n t h s

[ avani pov ]
it has been 3 months and i realised that y/n has been quite lately so i decided to text her .

                                y/n 💜

                                                  hi y/n we didnt           chat for a while now
send 13.34pm

y/n ? why arent you replying ?
send 14.44pm

y/n ? you are making me worried !! answer !
send 15.05pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------

shes not replying im getting worried i called katie to me at y/n house . i ask my maid to take care of adriana for me while im out i took the car key and walk to my car anf hop on it and drive to y/n house .

15 mins later
i reached her house and saw katie.

k : whats wrong.?

a : y/n she didnt text me back or answer any of my calls im worried .

k : omg do you think shes at home ?

a : i dont know lets check.

we walk to her door and the door was unlock we walked in and its so messy i felt tear in my eyes i looked at katie and she wanted to cry.

a : you check upstairs and i check in the kitchen.

k : yeah ok.

my heart was beating so fast..i walked into the kitchen and saw and injection i picked it up and saw a note on the table...y/n told me before that mattia enermy keeps on disturbing her like all the time but she didnt tell mattia . i read the note.

to : any of y/n friends.
ahh i got her shes with me i am not gonna tell you where am i . dont worry i am not gonna lets her die i mean if you want to i will . Mattia i did this to let you know how you treated he after she lost her baby i know you have been hooking up with cynthia . you really think cynthia is a keeper bitch no she isnt. ive known you since the day youve born and all you do is fucked everything up.y/n is in my hands and i can do anything to her and by the time you found her i dont think she remember you or any of your friends.bye.
from : ??

i hit the table hard i was so mad at mattia how could he do that to y/n. i shouted katie name.

a : KATIEEE !!!!

k : shes not here . hold up are you ok ?

i let her read the note.

k : that mf mattia polibio !!!

a : lets go to their safe house ik the boys are there.

k : yeap imma beat that bitch up.

...