L . A

[ airport ]
we finally reached at the airports. we hop off alvaro car and we went in the airport while waiting for them to call our flight we talk to each other.

y : boy promise me not to tell mattia about this *pointing at my stomach*

boys : okay but you have to tell him about this kid when he/she is born okay.

y : yeah and when its the gender reveal party we will invite all of you and still don't tell mattia I don't think I am ready to meet him.

ale : we understand.

?? : flight to LA please get ready [a/n : I anyhow hahaah ]

alv : we should be going I think mattia is finding us . ale and kai faster go do whatever tf couple needs to when they are going overboard..

ale and kai went up to avani and katie and hugged them then kissed there forehead .

ale : imma miss you baby

kat : me too stay safe okay

k : know that I will always love you

a : me too see you when I see you baby.

y : guys let's go

alv : ikr tf let's go now !

ale : bye girls !!

a,kat,y : bye !!

then we board to plane.

[ kairi , ale , alvaro pov ]
after the girl aboard the plane we went to alvaro car and hop in and went back to y/n house cause that's where mattia is at ... half an hour we finally reached y/n house..

alv : okay wait before we go in there how are we gonna tell mattia about the girls going to LA ?

ale : shit i never thought of that.

k : how bout we say y/n need sometime to find herself after what mattia did to her but we can't tell him about the baby inside her ?

alv : I think that will work ..

ale : kai you are smart sometimes ..

k : stfu bro.

ale : hahah wtv let's go in..

...