A L M O S T

[a/n : guys pretend avani and katie is at their own house that the buy with kairi and ale okay ]
[ hazel pov ]
y/n was trying to get up then she fell i tried to wake her up but shes not waking up i think she fainted so i called her doctor to come here while waiting  i ask the bodyguard to carry her up to her room cause im not strong bitch .. i look at her she such a caring and sweet person how can mattia do this to her a few mins later the doctor came he checked on y/n..

h : so how is she ?

doc : she almost lost the baby .. shes too stress and sad u need to try to make her stop feeling that often cause it might effect the unborn baby.

h : umm ook.

doc : i heard what mattia did.

h : his just stupid.

doc : i'll go now ?

h : yeah okai .

i stayed with y/n for awhile i cant believe my own friends did this to her avani and katie i felt embarrassed by that ..

30 mins later...
i felt thirsty so went downstairs and grab a cup befor i wanted to pour a drink i heard a loud bang on the door i saw mattia walking in i am so mad he wanted to walk upstaires guessing to see y/n but i stop him.

h : dont even think about it mattia.

m : I DIDNT MEAN TO !

h : BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HER IS WRONG AND YOU MF KNOW THAT SHES PREGNANT BUT YOU STILL CHOOSE TO CHEAT WITH THE PERSON THAT MF HATE HER !

m : i-i-

h : STOP STUTTERING MATTIA ! Y/N ALMOST LOST HER BABY BECAUSE OF YOU MF ! SHE CRIED NON STOP BECAUSE OF YOU !!! SHE FAINTED AND THE DOCTOR SAID IF SHE KEEP FEELING LIKE THIS IT WILL EFFECT THE BABY ! GTFO !

m : no.

that bitch run upstairs .

...