Three Shots

YOUMIN

My mouth slightly drops open from shock.

And he notices— instantly. A rough breath escapes his lips, and I just blink as he drags a hand down his face.

"I'm sorry. That's not right."

But he's made me mad already.

Without a word, I turn back angrily— completely ignoring his apology. Didn't he realize how scared I'd been before he'd come?

And I was sure he knew, too. So how could he just say that?

He grips my wrist.

"Youmin. I'm sorry."

I shake his hand off. My voice is icy as I look at him, my eyes narrowed down with anger and frustration.

"You apparently think I'm showing myself around. You really think that." I say, voice getting louder. "That's damm ridiculous. I thought you understood how—"

He wraps his hand over mine.

"Calm down."

And I'm about to shake him away again when his eyes flicker downwards.

"I was angry someone saw you like that."

I stop, staring at him. He's breathing faster than normal— I can hear him, even though it's soft.

He means it.

"Taehyung."

And I can't stay angry at him anymore. How could I when he was like this? He was the most stubborn person I knew, and he'd broken down for me.

"I'll only forgive you if you let me skip training today."

He frowns. But when I look at him smugly, he sighs and nods.

"I guess you deserve a break."

A wide smile spreads on my lips. He just shakes his head when I squeal into my palms, pumping my fists and pulling it right back when I hit my hand on the edge of the wall.

"Ow!"

He just shakes his head.

_________________________

"Watch out!"

He gives me a look when I bat down one of the lights hanging too low from the ceiling. Ever since I'd discovered he was deaf in one ear, I'd gotten more protective over him.

Even though he didn't seem to agree at all.

"I knew about that." He says, raising an eyebrow. "I can also hear better than you. I thought I already told you this."

I quickly shrug my shoulders. "I thought you didn't know."

"I always know."

Taking up a sniper, I stick out my tongue at him when he isn't looking. I bet he didn't know about this.

"I saw that."