Chapter 4

The sun rised its rays peeking through the blinds. The rays of sunshine hit Ruby's eyes causing her to groan. Ruby opened her eyes immediately panicking and feeling confused as she had forgotten where she was. After a few moments of panicking she remembered the events of the previous night. Sighing she got out of her bed hesitating to open the door. A memory of her home played in her mind as her trembling hand hovered over the door handle. A knock at the door caused her to flinch. She opened the door coming face to face with Weiss. "O-oh! M... morning Weiss!" Ruby stuttered nervously grabbing her still trembling hand.
Weiss noticed Ruby's hand as it trembled uncontrollably. Weiss's expression softened "are you ok?" Weiss asked sincerely with concern in her voice.
Ruby sighed "I am now..." Ruby muttered with a soft grin. Weiss smiled "c'mon Klein made breakfast," Weiss said turning to go downstairs. Ruby followed the white haired girl downstairs.
Whitly was already at the table digging into his food. Ruby sat down across from Weiss as Klein placed Infront of her a glorious plate of eggs. Ruby's eyes widened and brightened "woah! This looks amazing Klein! Thank you so much!" Ruby cheered digging into the plate of eggs.
Weiss and whitly giggled at Ruby's antics.
Ruby glanced up at weiss their eyes locked causing the two to blush and looked away.
Whitly smiled at the two he knew exactly what was going on.

Ruby caught whitly's gaze as he smirked she blushed sticking her tongue out at the small boy

Ruby caught whitly's gaze as he smirked she blushed sticking her tongue out at the small boy. He stuck out his tongue back with a bleh sound.
The two began to have a faces contest.

When they were done whitly was declared the winner by Weiss

When they were done whitly was declared the winner by Weiss. Ruby placed her hand over her heart making a fake gasp "I have been betrayed how could you Weiss!" Ruby joked sticking out her tongue.
All three children all laughed as Klein peered in. "Alright kids time for school get ready," Klein called from the kitchen. Ruby walked to her new room while Weiss helped whitly get ready. Ruby realized something any normal person would've known earlier. She had no cloths. When she ran away from her dad she hadn't brought any bags.
She sighed walking to Weiss's room. "Hey Weiss?" She forgot to knock as
she opened the door. Weiss was only in her bra and jeans Ruby froze as their eyes locked.