Chapter 7

Ruby sat in the principals office with Weiss. Principal ozpins was looking out the window with his arms behind his back. "Miss rose what you did to mister winchester is unexcusable," ozpin began with a serious expression. Ruby didn't meet his gaze she just starred down at her lap. Ozpin sighed "I have no choice but to call your father," ozpin started picking up the phone. Ruby shot up from her seat "NO! PLEASE DON'T CALL HIM!" Ruby shouted surprising Weiss and ozpin. Ozpin slammed his hand on his desk "silence miss rose!" Ozpin yelled causing Ruby and Weiss to flinch.
Ozpin called Tai as Ruby began to tremble uncontrollably. Weiss was thinking of what to say to comfort Ruby but she was still in shock.
After a few minutes he showed up.
"Ah...hello my dear daughter...haven't seen you in a while."
Ruby stood up her body trembling. "Ruby..." Weiss whispered placing her hand on Ruby's shoulder. Tai glared at Weiss with hatred in his eyes.

"You're coming home Ruby I've had enough of your behavior

"You're coming home Ruby I've had enough of your behavior."
Tai grabbed Ruby's arm squeezing hard. Ruby gritted her teeth "uh sir I think you should lighten up," ozpin chimed in grabbing Tai's shoulder. Tai lost it. The tall blond man punched ozpin knocking him out cold. Ruby grabbed her dads arm "dad stop!" Ruby screamed. Tai back handed her causing her to fall to the ground. "RUBY!" Weiss screamed kneeling besides her as her eye began to swell. "I'm ok...I'm ok...don't worry..." Ruby coughed trying to catch her breath. Tai saw as Weiss held her close.
It clicked in his mind that the two were a couple. His face went red in anger "you little faggot..." He growled stepping closer.
Ruby starred at him in silence feeling nothing but fear. Weiss stood up standing in between Tai and Ruby defensively. Tai smirked cocking his brow with an amused smirk.
"You really think you can help her...why would you care about her...she's worthless how could you love her?" Tai asked keeping his smirk.
Weiss felt her blood boil as she slapped the tall man.
Tai chuckled "you got some guts kid...I admire that...but...your still a weak child," he said slapping Weiss so hard she her body flew into the wall.
This was what made Ruby snap. She sprinted towards her "father" managing to tackle her dad which was twice her size. She sat on top of him punching his face repeatedly.
"DON'T! EVER! TOUCH! WEISS! YOU BASTARD!" Ruby screamed in between punches.
When she was done she panted starring blankly at her father's beaten face.