Chapter 6

Sunlight shined brightly through the half closed blinds illuminating the dark room. Ruby's eyes were hit by the beams causing her to groan and shift around in bed. She rubbed her face with her hands at least she tried to. Her arms were being held down by Weiss who had her arms wrapped around Ruby's body keeping her arms in place. "Holy moly...she's so cute!" The thoughts rushed through Ruby's head as she wondered if she should wake Weiss or let her sleep longer.
She decided to let Weiss sleep more. Weiss nuzzled her face into the crook of the taller girls neck.
Ruby began having a gay breakdown as her face turned into a tomato.
"What do I do!? It's ok Ruby...don't freak out!" Ruby mind screamed as she held her breath afraid to wake up the snow haired beauty. The young girl was pulled out of her gay panic by Weiss's voice. "Hmmm...Ruby..." Weiss murmured in her sleep cuddling even closer.
Ruby starred for a moment as her expression softened.
Ruby glanced at the time. "10:47."
Ruby turned back to face Weiss who was still fast asleep. Ruby began poking Weiss's cheek softly. "Weeeeis~ time to wake up~~" Ruby cooed sitting up. Weiss groaned pulling the covers up "five more minutes."
Ruby chuckled at her response.
"C'mon it's time to rise and shine," Ruby said moving closer. Weiss groaned "fine..." Weiss groaned sitting up rubbing her eyes.
"Morning sleepy head~ how'd you sleep?" Ruby asked scooting closer.
Weiss stretched her arms turning to face Ruby.
"I slept fine," Weiss seemed to be lost in thought and trying to remember something.
"Last night we...um...." Weiss blushed as Ruby remembered what had happened as well.
"I...I'm sorry I shouldn't have-" Ruby was cut of by Weiss's lips pressing softly against hers. Ruby was processing what was happening and her mind was blank. After a few moments her eyes slowly closed as she kissed back pulling Weiss close. After what felt like eternity the two separated. Their eyes locked as they both blushed. "Wowsers..." Ruby mumbled absent mindedly. Weiss struggled to hold back her laugh as Ruby was processing what had happened. Weiss giggled "you're such a dork~".
Ruby blushed even harder burying her face in her hands.
Weiss patted her head gently.
A whiff of pancakes filled the room causing Ruby and Weiss to perk up. "Pancakes!" Ruby cheered running out of the room excitedly.
Weiss giggled as she followed after the younger girl.
Ruby was already at the breakfast table with whitly when Weiss walked in.
Weiss sat down in between her brother and Ruby waiting for her breakfast.

After breakfast Weiss went to her room to change. Ruby to her room putting on the new cloth her and Weiss had bought.

Ruby went up to Weiss's door hesitating slightly to knock

Ruby went up to Weiss's door hesitating slightly to knock. She slowly knocked waiting for a response. "Come in!"
Ruby slowly opened the door her eyes meeting Weiss's. Ruby studied Weiss's outfit "so pretty...God damnit!" Ruby stood there in a daze.
"Is something wrong?" Weiss asked zipping up her jacket. "You're so beautiful..." Ruby mumbled in a total daze. Weiss blushed but continued to smile "thanks...you're not bad yourself~" Weiss flirted back with a wink. Ruby blushed even harder averting her gaze. "W...we should get...r...ready to go..." Ruby squeaked in a small voice.
Weiss hummed walking towards Ruby but instead of walking out she closed the door.
Weiss placed her finger Ruby's chin raising it up their eyes locking. "Do I make you nervous...?" Weiss asked with a serious expression. Ruby thought for a moment as her heart pounded in her chest. "A little...but...in a good way like I feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I'm with you..." Ruby admitted the blush growing on her cheeks. Weiss blushed as well processing what Ruby had said.
Weiss backed away a bit which worried Ruby. Weiss grabbed Ruby by the collar pulling her close.
Weiss closed the gap between them their lips connecting in a loving kiss full of passion and love.
Ruby felt electricity rush up her spine. When they separated Ruby smiled like the dork she was. "Can we do that more often?" Ruby asked innocently with a large grin plastered on her lips. Weiss became shy looking down  feeling embarrassed. "S...sure...I'd...like that..." Weiss stuttered nervously.

The two girls made it to school holding each other's hand. Ruby felt confident with Weiss and didn't care who starred.
"I'll see you after 1st period Weissy," Ruby chirped waving as she disappeared down the hall. Weiss smiled as she turned to walk to her next class. Ruby sat in class waiting for class to end so she could see Weiss. "Why is prime so boring ugh..."
After about half a hour the bell rang causing Ruby to leap from her seat. Ruby walked down the hall to where her and Weiss were supposed to meet. She wasn't there which confused Ruby. "Is she late? No, Weiss isn't late for anything" Ruby wondered as she began to search for her girlfriend. She walked down the hall looking as people walked into their classes. As people walked into their classes the hall became a lot quieter. Ruby could hear someone talking from the end of the hallway. "No, leave me alone you creep!" Weiss's voice yelled from the end of the hall. Ruby panicked running to Weiss's rescue.

Ruby froze seeing Weiss trying to push cardin away as he forced himself on her

Ruby froze seeing Weiss trying to push cardin away as he forced himself on her. Ruby lost control of her body as she tackled cardin to the ground. "GAH! GET OFF OF ME YOU CRAZY BITCH!" cardin yelled as Ruby had a blank, empty expression on her face. She began to punch him over and over again turning his face into a bloody bruised pulp.
Only when a security guard came dragging Ruby off of cardin was when she stopped.

"R....Ruby....?" Weiss asked in horror as blood dropped from Ruby's hands. Ruby looked down at cardin's beaten body and then to her hands. She starred at the blood she never realized how damaged she was from her father. The sight of blood... beating people...it didn't faze her anymore. Ruby turned to Weiss who had a terrified expression written all over her face. Seeing Weiss's expression snapped her back into reality. "I....I'm....sorry...." Ruby gasped as everything around her went blurry. She fainted from shock over what she had done. The last thing she heard was Weiss calling out her name.

"I don't wanna be like him..."